Reviews for On Bananas in the Library
RoseRed13 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
O.O Alrighty then THAT ACUALLY MADE SENCE TO ME UNLIKE MY MATH HOMEWORK! funny cool ME LIKEY! .
MikariStar chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I actually read all of it :) and I'm very confused... maybe it's because I know nothing about discworld... yeah that must be why... but I remember hearing something about a similar library in a movie. I saw it a long time ago and don't remember the title but someone told me it could have been "Flight of the Dragons" It was this library a wizard had and this guy was writing a book but hasn't finished it but the wizard had the finished book. I'm getting off topic XD ok I'll be quiet now. It was funny in the end :)
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
You just made my day! *nod* I haven't laughed that hard since spending 6 hours playing Burnout with my uncle! *grin* A story worth reading, and definately worth the effort of trying to find. (..x.x) I shall now proceed to find and read the book Discworld. I assume that since you crossed a story into it, it must be a worthy book to read. *nod*
pixiestickchild chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
wierd...and yet strangely amusing...
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Bwah! _ Thank you for the present, Misura! I loved it.
Cygna-hime chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
*fwaps with banana peel* Bad girl! How dare you end it just when it was getting to the best bit? It is critical, critical I tell you, that I see Shaadi and the Librarian interact before I can tell you how good it may or may not have been. Also, it was so short that there was only room for one hysterically funny Pratchettian footnote. This is bad.

I would read anything with 'Discworld' on it, but this is really very good, if a bit too short to really sink into the tone.
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Oh god! We need more Discworld crossovers. Don't agree with your interpretation of Shadi, but ok. Canon is he's the ghost of someone killed by Bakura.
artemis-nz chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
i have just realised after reading this fic (so maybe i am incredibly slow on the uptake, so sue me) that your writing style is a little like monty python films... which, i might add, i find to be outrageously funny.
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Wow. I never read Discworld, but had read other Terry Pratchett books so I crossed my fingers and hoped I didn't get too lost. Maybe I will read Discworld, though, if this is the humor that it inspired. It sort of reminds me of Douglas Adam's "Hitchhiker" series. :P
Alian lost chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Loved this one! _ Think it might be one of my favorite ficlets of yours now...
Badger Off chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Not your best, but still pretty funny! I love the Librarian in Discworld novels! He rules. Lovely piece all in all.
B.Daylight chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
that was good X3 i love the way you wrote this, it's so similar to terry pratchett's style XDD *grin* i love it *_* please write more? pretty please?
Indigo Tantarian chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Ah, I'm not sure I've ever read a Yu-Gi-Oh/Discworld crossover! That was a fun little fanfic. _ Yay for Shadi!