Reviews for All Over Again
Anon chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Beautiful.
ThePotterGeek chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
so good... but honestly, it kinda makes me wanna cry...
Nieriel of Rivendell chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
This is just so touching. Wonderful.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
This is so beautiful! *wipes away tear*
Arahiril chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Beautiful.
kingmaker chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Quite nice. You've again captured the character of Eowyn very successfully and made her convincing as an old woman with no regrets.
Shella chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Lovely, sweet, adorable & heartfelt. Brought tears to my eyes & made me smile. The sentences sometimes seemed a bit abrupt, but I suppose that suits since she's dying & things don't function as smoothly then. Overall I liked it a lot.
Nethien chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Wow...what to say to that. It was beautifully written, a wonderful peace. I love the feeling in this. A feeling of compleation, feeling of love and loss. Fantastic work! I loved it!

Mellon
Faraboro chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Please take care of established facts. You should know that in Faramir runs the blood of Numenor. Therefore his life-span is much longer than of lesser men (or women). Eowyn would have died 30 or even 40 years before him. Faramir died at the age of 120.
Alma's Muse chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
This was a beautiful piece. I loved the contrast between Eowyn's light and dark aspects of her life. You truly get a sense of her character and devotion to Faramir. In a very subtle fashion, you portrayed Eowyn's life as rich and viberant; full of tragedy but also joy. Well done!

Alma's Muse
Little Miss AJ chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Very touching, as one-shots have the tendency to do so. Not to get on to you but 'born' should be 'borne' in some cases and I think you must have typed it in a rush because there were letters before and after words that shouldn't have been there. Kudos to you, still, because it's better than I could ever do in Norwegian. And if you want someone just to double check, look me up. I specialise in British English, being of the UK variety myself.
shrinni chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
A lovely piece, I thought it captured Eowyn really well. Some paragraphs had too many full-stops/sentance fragments for my taste, but since they fit the mood I won't complain too much. :)
cuthalion chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Sad and beautiful and strong. Thank you!
The Goddess Artemis chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Oh. What a powerful and wonderful thing to wake up to! I don't think I can find the words for it. But thank you!