Reviews for The Enemy of My Enemy
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 27 . 5/12/2013
interesting story so far
Charlie0925 chapter 27 . 1/1/2013
Eeeek, this story is AWESOME!

Wow, freaky chapter but oh so good! Looks like Harry may be slowly unraveling the plot, and alas, I have a feeling that our dear Innadrue is a lil' more screwed up & devious than I originally thought.

I am LOVING THIS FIC and your writing style! Please update when you get the chance hon as it is far too good not to finish! ;o)

PS: Could Hermione be any more annoying .. lol
Siamh chapter 27 . 9/3/2012
And this is why I love when fanfiction takes an original twist. :) Brilliantly done, I love it and hope you update again sometime in the future.
MarquasNoir97 chapter 27 . 8/13/2012
PLease Please update This story is brilliant cant wait for the next chapter
MarquasNoir97 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR IT IS MY 2ND FAVOURITE STORY I HAVE EVER READ AND I HAVE READ OVER 500
Guest chapter 27 . 7/19/2012
How could you stop there! :D Awesome story! Can't wait to see if the lord of lust is good or evil! Please update soon!
Cabjandai chapter 27 . 6/19/2012
OMg please continue this - im so worried for harry! good story btw :)
galyardt chapter 27 . 6/11/2012
this is a terrible ending if you dont add anything to it jeeze you just leave me in suspense i cant wait till the next chapter
MisteryMaiden chapter 27 . 5/27/2012
Here's your love, now can I have an update? *puppy eyes*
AspergianStoryteller chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
Gosh, 7000 years...
AspergianStoryteller chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
Yum
InSaNtIy-Is-EvErYtHiNg chapter 27 . 3/22/2012
OH SHIT that was freaking amazing please please
elizabeth14 chapter 27 . 3/21/2012
Your story is amazing! I really hope you update soon Though. I want to make sure Rons ok! And find out what the vampires are up to! ;) so please update soon, your story is one of the best I have read! I really can't wait to read more!
MzMilo chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
interesting twist..
Booker10 chapter 27 . 2/20/2012
LOVE It!:}}} update soon!