Reviews for The Enemy of My Enemy
bleeb90 chapter 27 . 6/21
Awesome story, a bit cruel thouh that you seem to have stopped after such a cliffhanger. Anyhow I enjoyed the read nevertheless!
Amu4ever chapter 27 . 2/13
Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH! That was...oh my gosh! I don't know what else to say it was just so...so...unexpected? shocking? horrifying?

You shouldn't let us hanging like this? I mean you just CRUSHED Ron's windpipe! Oh my gosh! Just like that...you CRUSHED it for heaven's sake!
Amu4ever chapter 26 . 2/13
Oh no! Don't tell me this story is discontinued! I was so sure, it would be complete!

You haven't given up on it, have you?
Amu4ever chapter 25 . 2/13
I forgot to tell you before, but in the chapter where Harry was first penetreted by Innadrue you forgot to let him fully penetrete him. You said he put only a quartar of it in and - puff! - the next paragrah you stated he was deep within Harry.

I mean I just assumed he went full in somewhere in-between the quarter and the "deep within", but well, you never said he did. It's kind of like you left a part out.

Just wanted to tell you in cse nobody else has mentioned it so far.
Amu4ever chapter 23 . 2/13
I would have been stricken with horror at the end, if I were Harry. I mean he completely cornered himself there! Now, how to tell Innadrue?
Amu4ever chapter 22 . 2/13
I just thought remembered, you mentioned Umbridge before...so, how is it that Innadrue never saw the writing on the back of Harry's hand? After all the words "I shall not lie." are something, that shouldn't have gone unnoticed in his naked state.

Please tell me he finds it out later! I mean about Harry being in 'detention' with Umbridge. Oh and why didn't dumbledore ask Harry to come to his office for privat lessons? And what with Snape and Occlumency?
Amu4ever chapter 19 . 2/13
Oh? Spilling out lies in hope of getting reviews? Nasty trick

But really good chapter! I am a bit confused about Innudrue having bad intententions or not. I mean he seems nice to Harry and helps him..., but his comments sometimes let me wonder...
Amu4ever chapter 14 . 2/12
'Dream weaver! ha! There we have it! He IS responsible for the dreams Harry had!
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 27 . 2/12
Oh wow I'm loving this story and I was wondering if you were ever going to finish it. I'm desperately wanting to know what happened to Ron and what Innadrue has to say about those dreams and explanation he's going to give Harry. Please finish or direct me to a site as to where you have already finished this and just haven't updated it on
Amu4ever chapter 11 . 2/11
Hmm...so for a moment I thought he reminded me of the Grindelwald interpretation of some people, but seem like he isn't like that. The question is just, if that is a good thing or not...

Well, at least he is no mass-murderer out for everyones blood...
Amu4ever chapter 10 . 2/11
Hehehe...his little quirks are oh-so-amusing :)
Amu4ever chapter 8 . 2/11
Why do I have the feeling, that Innadrue had something to do with the dreams?

By the way how did you come up with the name? Where did you find it?
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 2/11
Oh! Now it's getting interesting! (Not that it hasn't been before, mind you)

I really like Innadrue. He is so similar to what I imagine Tamaki from OHSHC to be like as a vampire. All charms and smile...just with a bit more darkness behind it.
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 2/11
Doom, doom, doom...and the dinner in the cave of the predtor comes closer...
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 2/11