Reviews for And the world will never know
Sayiri the Fox chapter 1 . 7/23
Well thats a really cool idea.
Verdauga chapter 1 . 5/3
WOW. Just wow. Amazing, and so emotional. I applaud you.
multyfangirl20 chapter 1 . 1/11
I can see it now , Ash is on his deathbed dying of old age or sickness or possibly a combo of that and maybe an old wound. Mewtwo tells him that the ledgendaries that he's befriended during his life time are coming to say their goodbyes. Ash asks to be taken outside and nearly every ledgendary there is are showing up causing quite a few people to drop their jaws in shock / awe , scientists are grabbing this opportunity to study some , foolish trainers and a few idiot hunters are trying to capture them while being beaten off by the ledgenaries, angry family members (human and Pokemon) and friends of Ash and the whole world finds out some of what Ash has done during his life time. And a general cry of "how the flippen heck did he get so lucky to meet so many while he was just a kid?!"
Raj8 chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
A good one shot with a lesson is always nice. This one focuses on experiencing things for yourself first and foremost.
Wragziez chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
Really enjoyed reading this, thank you very much for sharing such a wonderful story!
SomeNobody chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Awwww. This fic is the best!
Draconis Kitten Sweetie chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Usually I'm not a huge fan of first person for an established character like Mewtwo, but this was beautifully done! It felt a little choppy in places, but still flowed well enough that it didn't take away from the story. I loved the quotes from the first movie mixed in to show how much Mewtwo has learned from Ash and grown as an individual. You have Ash down really well, and he acts just like himself but still seems plausibly twenty. This tugged on my heartstrings and really explored a relationship I didn't think to explore this way. Thank you for the wonderful writing and keep up the good work 3
Owtwem chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Now that is how you introduce the completed dream of the chosen one and a new dream of an old legend.
Mimikkyu chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
It's nice to see a story where Ash gets the respect he deserves. Kudos!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
This is a really wonderful story! I really love the Ash Mewtwo friendship stories and you did so good!
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Fantastic work. A little off-centre for Mewtwo's thinking but once I got into reading the story I overlooked it easy enough.
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
This was amazing! Wow... just wow.
Nitmi chapter 1 . 12/17/2015