Reviews for Deceivingly Yours
Silent Murderess chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
too bad this is on hold, please un-on-hold it soon!
Lain the Fluff-Master chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Hi there! First off, I need to apologize to you.

You know, I thought I had recognized your name from somewhere else, but for the life of me, I couldn't figure where. That's when it hit me...you visited me on Fanart Central? I wanted to apologize because I never properly thanked you for the nice review on my R/R picture. So, here I am, with the most belated Thank You in the history of thank you's. _.

Anyways, this story is amazing and so well written. You have talent that surpasses anything I could ever do. I love that this takes place from the point of origins and of course, I can't seem to get enough of the Bats. It's a sin and a shame you have put this one on hold. Well, I'm going to keep an eye out on this one, and I will be ready for when you do get back to writing.

Later days,

Lain.

P.S. I must also Thank you for the nice review on my other story. I appreciate it, and now I feel so humbled that YOU, have come to read my ramblings and brain droppings.
Scotty Boi chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I really enjoyed your details and dialuge, i hope that u update soon, its justt feels, incomplete. you know. other then that i bow to u
Quicksilver's Queen chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
r u gonna update soon
Arein chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Poor kid. Your story is beautifuly written though really sad. Is there reason why his parents were killed? Was it just cold blood or does it go deeper than that? Are they more than simple circus folk? How is their death effect Richard? Will you please update soon?
Jedi Zea chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Interesting, I like it so far. A good take the circus "accident" that made Richard a member of Bruce's family.
Nate Sindel chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Good, very good indeed, aside from a few minor spelling errors, I congratulate you on another fine story. I'd say more, but I have to get going.

-Nate Sindel, Monica Sindel, and Felicia Carter
ScarletShadowNight chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I like it but I thought that this chapter was a little long.

Update soon.
Chaos Tears chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
wow, awesome story so far, i love it already, and i also loved the length of the chapter, i hope the rest are a similar size, i can't wait for more of the story, update soon
Since You've Been Gone chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Oh . . that's so sad.

please continue.

Luv Ya!

~Red X's raven.
PJ the Pilaf Princess chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
That was great keep it up! Poor Robin! I think you should get a million reviews! That was awesome update soon!
Dragonslayer527 too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
FINALLY! A new story from you!

Great start, you kept all the history just perfect. Poor little Richie.

Nice title by the way, has a nice ring.

Just don't make me wait another 2 months for another update!

-Dragon
Raspy chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Ooh. So far, I'm loving it. I know it's only the prologue, but I'm still loving it! Everything about it truthfully. Another fav! I do hope that you can update this as soon as time allows you.

-blackmoon36