Reviews for The One and Only
Dugleik chapter 5 . 5/15/2006
i know what aloho means ('miss undercover' is one of my fav movies) I'm not the biggest startrek fan out there, I'm not even sure if I've watched enterprised. But I like the story anyway.
Rachel Evans chapter 9 . 6/17/2005
This was great. I'm so glad I found it. _
Rachel Evans chapter 8 . 6/17/2005
Well, this chapter certainly answered many questions. _
Rachel Evans chapter 7 . 6/17/2005
Hmm.. Catholic, huh? I wonder what name was on the blanket and why T'Pol wanted to hide it. Hmm...
Rachel Evans chapter 6 . 6/17/2005
This chapter seemed kind of rushed, but I still enjoyed it. _
Rachel Evans chapter 5 . 6/17/2005
Great chapter. _
Rachel Evans chapter 4 . 6/17/2005
This keeps getting more and more interesting. I'm so glad there's more to read. _
Rachel Evans chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
Hm... very interesting. _
Rachel Evans chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
I'm really liking this. _
Rachel Evans chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Hmm... this is very intriguing. I'm glad there's more for me to read. _
JenCarpeDiem chapter 9 . 5/13/2005
I really enjoyed reading this - thanks for writing it! Your English spelling and grammar are extremely easy on the eyes :)
grayangle chapter 9 . 2/6/2005
I take it she is going to be on the ship for some time and is going to bring truble with here lkike all self respecting OC do. BRING IT ON! I can take it.
Gyuri chapter 8 . 2/3/2005
Ah, interesting chapter. You managed to answer a dozen questions, raise new ones and somehow fit in Monty Python! I'm looking forward to see where you go from here.
Gyuri chapter 6 . 1/31/2005
Good chapter. Hopefully we'll get some answers in the next. I'm enjoying this story. Looking forward to more!
grayangle chapter 6 . 1/31/2005
I read all of this in one sitting and I must say I would like to see where this is going. Was it ONLY the males bringing food or what? Please update when it is best for you.