Reviews for Eden's Children
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 18 . 7/30/2013
Nice continuation of "How Far is Eden." You did a nice job in this story of balancing the drama, the action, and the romance to make for an interesting story. Some aspects of the story line notably don't line up with the written cannon, but your explanations of things here make a lot of sense and explain far more than is every made clear in either cannon. Good job overall, and if you ever do get around to that third story, I will definitely have to take a look at it.
KagedIn chapter 18 . 4/17/2012
What a story! It was simply well done! I honestly have to say the ending left me so sad, I feel as though all the characters didn't really have any type of conclusions besides Vash somewhat, I teared quite a bit. I also felt sad that Knives even for his effort of trying didn't really get too much good feedback for his effort of trying. It was like the whole one step forward thirty steps back. All in all I enjoyed your characterization even though I still feel sort of empty, forgive me I'm a romantic! :) hHope to see you around!
Vi-Violence chapter 18 . 3/1/2011
A sequel would be good.
Mirra Mirra chapter 18 . 5/10/2010
I honestly have to say that I don't like this ending. People seem to think it's romantic, but I'm kind of in the same boat as Vash on the fact that he gave her a ring, something he wouldn't take lightly, and that should be enough. The whole 'I need you to chase me! Jump through a few more hoops, then I'll be happy' thing is a little annoying, and makes Meryl sound immature, needy and naive. I would think that, being so in love with Vash, she would know enough about him to realize that he isn't the kind of guy that would just ask anyone to marry him.

Oh well, it's your story, not mine. The rest of the fanfic was exceptional and very entertaining. You really did a great job with the characters and plot! It's so hard to find good Trigun fanfiction, and reading this just made soooo happy. Thank you for posting this!

Mirra
Infinite Devil Machine chapter 18 . 8/26/2008
This is like the third time I've read this story, and I still can't get over how amazing it is in pretty much every aspect.

And I was just ranting the other day about how there was hardly a literate story in the entire Trigun community. x3

Itty bitty grammar mistakes and a myriad of spelling mistakes aside, you've really proven me wrong.

A third one'd be real nice, yeh~?

-nudgenudge-
Vincelia Valentine chapter 18 . 8/28/2006
okay okay, so i absolutely loved the story. all but the end of course, which i'm sure you get alot. I see that your hoping to write a third, and i really hope you do. But i couldn't figure it out, you gave an excuse for how old the doctor was. obviously that was due to some lost technology. Why not have Alex have that lost technology, and as a 'goodbye i'm sorry for trying to kill you' gift to his sons, give it to like meryl? maybe you'd already thought of this as a possibility for the third...i don't know. but other than that I really loved it! And I am excited for the third
sprite sux chapter 18 . 5/8/2006
I just finished reading How Far Is Eden? and Eden's Children. I have to say that this is possibly the best set of fanfics I have ever read. Knives is so...so complex. He's just an amazing character; you gave him depth and dimension never captured in the manga. And Eden's Children ended the way you'd expect a season of Trigun to end; loose ends are tied up, and other, more important decisions have yet to be made. I wanted to cry out of sheer desperation when I finished Eden's Children, because I wanted everything to be instantly better; I wanted Vash and Knives to have some closure or peace; I wanted Millie to have some sort of reason to live other than for the dead Wolfwood; I wanted Meryl to freakin wake up and see that the coolest guy of all time wanted to marry her and she practically threw it in his face! But it ended the way it should've ended, for better or worse on my psyche. You are an incredibly talented writer. Please, please, please - consider writing another story in either the Trigun category or this series of yours. This is...just completely indescribable. Please, keep going.
stretchingthelimits chapter 8 . 12/28/2005
hahaha! i gotta tell you, okay, since vash has nanobots... can you stick refrigerator magnets to him?

hahaha!

please tell me thats funny, cuz i think it is, but it may also only be the fact that its 1:30 in da mornin... hahaha

magnets...
chimera17 chapter 18 . 12/13/2005
Hmm, liked this story, but not as much as the previous one. It's quite good, but I guess I have a harder time wrapping my mind around some of the concepts presented. For example, if the plants aren't even sentient, why did Vash and Knives have genius IQs at the age of 1? I'd think they'd be less intelligent than normal humans if they're halfbreeds. Heh, I guess I just prefer to think of the twins as plants rather than being half-human. To each her own, eh?

Oh, and I agree that Roy Mustang is really cute. _
Redcliff chapter 18 . 10/19/2005
This was a great story, very different. The ending was somewhat sad. Too bad Meryl and Vash did not end up together, but Meryl is right though. Vash has a few things to prove to her. I loved how you wrote her character. By the end of the story, she was so much stronger and independent. I liked the fact that even though she still loves Vash, she was not afraid to love herself more. She finally realized that she deserved to be loved completely and honestly, and if Vash was not capable of loving her that way, then so be it. Life goes on. I do hope you write another sequal. I would like to find out what happens to Milly, Knives, Meryl, and Vash further down the road.
Redcliff chapter 16 . 10/19/2005
So, what have we learned today? I know, a sex crazed, horny Plant is a bad, bad thing, and a sexually deprived Plant, especially female, is an even scarier thing. Great chapter by the way.
inkydoo chapter 18 . 9/20/2005
one word: sequel.

make it happen.
inkydoo chapter 10 . 9/20/2005
i was expecting meryl to say something like, "why, it's elementary my dear milly."
inkydoo chapter 8 . 9/20/2005
that ring thing...very cute.
inkydoo chapter 7 . 9/20/2005
i never liked jessica anyway.