Reviews for Spiral
lifelong.reader chapter 19 . 7/31/2012

*nods in approval*
6footer chapter 19 . 11/26/2010
What a great story! Loved it! Loved the fluff and angst and everything! Loved the Sandy/kirsten/ Ryan and the Summer/Ryan! Love it all! Sad though about Seth! But ti was good!
ras0629 chapter 19 . 11/25/2010
this story brought me to tears on more than one occasion. And thats sayin alot because i never cry.

secret eternal dreams chapter 19 . 7/19/2009
took me a couple daays , no joke either

but i finished it !

and so so so SO glad that i did ;D

verry good , i love the emotion

and that everyone dealt with seths death differently

but in the end, they all came together

** and made my eyes tear up in the last paragraph

over all , amazing amazing amazing !

.. well , besides the whole seth is dead thing /3 ;)
JaredsGirl23 chapter 2 . 6/2/2009

but such a good story so far !
livelongprosper2012 chapter 19 . 9/14/2008
amazing story. I loved it. made me cry a lot,too.
Jaelyss chapter 19 . 4/15/2008
Awesome fic. I was looking for Ryan/Summer. Haven't read much O.C., but you were spot on with all your characterizations and dialogue. I loved how genuine it seemed. Great job.
itsallgleektome chapter 19 . 10/13/2007
Oh my God, the ending was so simple and beautiful!
itsallgleektome chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
Oh God! I'm literally crying!
itsallgleektome chapter 2 . 10/13/2007

PS OMG! I can't believe SETH DIED!
nordesm chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Wow... I have to admit that I'm a sucker for an emotional story. :) I'm new to the OC genre and I LOVE your Ryan! He's such a sweetheart. He's just how I picture. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. I hope you still write OC!
Get Real Or Die chapter 19 . 2/15/2007
I'm in awe. This is thee best O.c fic I've ever read. The note from the lockbox was so Seth that it had me in tears and the way ryan made his way back from having to be restrained to being... conflicted but willing to live with it was awe inspiring.
cheekymonkey88 chapter 19 . 2/5/2007
Great Story!
elfgirl83 chapter 19 . 8/6/2006
wow! I can't imagine what Ryan went through, he had a hell of a time. But I can't believe you actually killed seth off, I never liked him, but when you killed him off I was freaking out. I actually missed him. to tell you the truth I was thinking the story was too sad and I wasn't even going to finish it, now I'm glad I did. It was an awesome story.
kirsan chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Hi! I want to ask for an apology because I don't speak english as maternal language and all I know is because I love it, I just found this amazing story from you and I'm hooked totally, I reading the moments that I have alone to really enjoy each chapter, Wow, congratulations! I will go back to read honey sorry I have so much chapters to reas (yey!)