Reviews for The Girl with the Ugly Arm
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
It's great! )
Alexys chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Really nice FF.

You did a great job with the story.

It's pretty much detailed but sometimes a little bit confusing.

- Don't you thing that a mouse is also something weird to be found at the apartment. Kaines reaction is to uninvolved. It looks like that mice are something normal in apartments.

Nevertheless it's a great story.

Keep up the good work.

(_)
Aiseki Anrui chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Alright! That was awesome! I finally took the time to search for Arjuna fics, and... you rock!

Someone wrote an Arjuna fic!

And it was good!

YAY!

I love you forever!

/end worship.

Seriously, thanks. You have no idea how long I've been waiting for someone to write an Arjuna fic. This is going on my favorites list. I know that this was written awhile ago, but still... you rock. I love you.
Pessimistic Angel of Hope chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
truly powerful and inslightful fiction to complment the superb anime.

Your ability to grasp some of Juna's change is nothing sort of masterful, though I am not sure that Juna would have revealed her "power", such as it is.

One question I have though is that-do you consider Arjuna and Juna to be a seperate entity?-

Oh the threat from Cinday and SEED... that I am not quite sure of.. but it is a minor blemish otherwise great fiction of arjuna
Koanashi chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
This story is excellent! It's well written, has a well developed original character, and sticks the canon story... I think it is brilliant. I particulary like the way you've captured the small details that make the difference. Well done!