Reviews for Covet
Bipx chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
will there not be any sequel?
lostchateleine chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
This just breaks my heart /3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Whatever happened to the second chapter? I love your stories and I hope you finish this and Thief one day!:)
peonyrose chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This is like my fifth time reading this, I love it.
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
That was a very interesting first chapter; and you're right, Kuronue really doesn't get enough attention (sometimes I wonder if Yomi is his equivalent in some weird way). You're story is refreshing and reminds me of 'Silent Whisper of Roses'... I really do hope that someday you do continue this fic :)
mango soda chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
won't you update please? :3
ChinaEyez chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter! I am no fan of Kuronue/Botan as a pair but since this story is so well put, I decided to give it a shot. I can almost feel Kuronue's pain..
Zessira chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I absolutely love this story! I can't stress how great this is. This is one of the best Kuronue fics I have read. You portray the cute lil' bat demon exactly as I imagine him to be, and you keep everyone in character. Great job!
fluffy18 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
i LOVE this story and i really wish u would continue. i think you are an amazing writer and i love to read evrything you write. please please please please please plase please please please continue.
AngelShae chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I think I'm about to cry. That was so. . .sweet! He does all of that and then just leaves because he loves her and wants to see her happy. It really just isn't fair! (sob) You're an awesome writer by the way. I'm going to go cry in my bed now. . . or something. Please do the other chapter!
Ravensfiery chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
interesting...very interesting...i liked it...

P.S. are u gonna update Captive?
Thai chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
loved it...
ToCOrNot 77 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
THAT WAS SO GOOD! sobs. i feel like crying . . . wow. youre a good writer. keep up the good work and thanks for the good read! :) bye bye!
Media Maiden chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
This looks intresting. I hope for an update.
Indigo Eyes chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Wow. Very well done. There definatly isn't enough Kuronue coverage going around, so I jumped at the chance of a Kuronue fanfic (even if I'm usually against anything that's not KB) Cookie for you! (shoves cookie down throat) It's chocolate chip!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »