Reviews for Covet
WaterKitsune16 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
you've got me thinking both Botan/ YOuko AND kuronue/ botan are both GREAT couples! how wonderful!

This was great as always! please update soon!

Hey, could you do me a HUGE favor? could you read my story 'Dmon' and just tell me what you think?

I know it might not be great compared to other great fics, but i want to know what you think i should fix n' stuff.

thank ya's fer listening to my ramblings!

byes!

kitsune16
Darkflameangel chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
im liking it...keep up the good work and update soon.
Shoujo Bat chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
i love it, update soon, please.
lilxyakusokuxX chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I enjoyed this very much! Most likely because I'm a big fan of Kuronue and Botan but there're hardly ANY of them around. I hope that there will be more 0
Moon Step chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I love it, just like I love all your stories. The characters seem to be very in character, though I'm don't know about Kuroune, only because I've never actually seen anything with him in it, all I've ever seen him in is fanfic (so I never know whose depiction of him is correct and who has him totally OOC, though I doubt you'd ever have him too OOC).

Still I love his character and you write him in such an intriguing that makes me want to go look for more Kuroune stories. _ Though I think I'll just wait for the next chapter of this. Please continue soon! But take all the time you need, no sense in rushing you.

~Moon Step _

P.S. I love the summary, short, simple, sweet and very alluring.
WolfBane2 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
(laughs) You're a fan of weird pairings. I like that in a person! I'm not a fan of this pairing, but the fic was very well written! Keep it up!
Lady Nightshade chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Interesting concept although I think you are missing a word or two here and there.
heartluv chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
haha- I seriously thought that this was a one shot, until I read that it was the FIRST CHAPTER, and then I had to reread the top part. lol- opps. Oh well, I think it's really good so far. I hope you update soon.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4