Reviews for Simplify
prithi 666 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
nice
sesshyluhvr chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
this was so awesome and in character
I can really imagine all this happening
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Cute! (:
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
EPICNESS!
artistXX32 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I enjoyed it :), i thought ino was going to say she liked naruto when she said she didn't like sasuke anymore. It would be more interesting :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
That fanfic was so awesome! Im a die hard narusaku shipper and I loved it! But I'm confused...were they teenagers or kids?
MyLovelyRabbit chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Cuuute! Cuuute! Cuuuuute!

I love your Sakura and how she's still her silly 12 year old self, I'm definitely interested in seeing Naruto mature and win over Sakura's heart. Ahhh! I really do like this couple, if only Sakura liked him back and really see he would practically die for her. It's so darn cute!

Great job! Please update soon! XD
Gaara717 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was a really good story. Extremely cute. This probably would've been a good episode, had Sasuke come back and Sakura still obsessed with him and all.
MagicalMisa chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
LOOOOOVVEEE IT! Sakura should of listened to Naruto during her fight with Ino-pig.
helium-kiss chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
it's so refreshing to read a narusaku fic again! they're my otp but i've been reading a lot of deisaku and gaasaku at the moment. loved it a lot! great job :B
Key chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This is a really great story and you're a fantastic writer. I think the only way I could stomach (most) Sakura/Sasuke fanfic myself is if he were made to be jealous in the fanfic by having Sakura "give up" on Sasuke and moving on with either Naruto or Kakashi or what have you. :P I really want to read a Sasusaku with "don't realize what you had until it's gone" theme.

Just wanted to compliment you on your characterizations and dialogues.

This really stuck out to me:

i"I mean, just because he's hospitalized doesn't mean he's not part of the team!" Sakura's eyes widened fearfully. "Oh! What if we leave him behind? He'll think we hate him! He'll think he's not -!"

Not good enough.

I'm never going to be good enough, am I?/i

It was as if Sasuke was projecting his own fears upon Sakura and I thought that was pretty interesting. It's like an epiphany. That's what made this fanfic unique, I think. Keep up the good work. :)
Gabie chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
It was good please continue it
DarkCloud1002 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
You should continue this Fic, it's very good so far.:)
edelweiss123 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
aw... cute! :D and I really hate Sasuke too. He is a bag of douche... :P
missy115 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
you hate sasuke that much? lol