Reviews for All I Really Wanted
Emily chapter 24 . 4/11
I got my cousin to read this and she Cried so hard. I got sad and told her it was just a fan fiction but she kept crying.
Raven05 chapter 24 . 4/11
OMG that needs to be a movie! I would definitely love to act as Raven.
fiendnat138 chapter 23 . 3/25
OH MY GODS.
This is by far the best and favorite piece of literature I've ever read in my life. It's made me cry, play with emotions and the characters felt oh so right. I love Rob&Rae but this playing with Red&Rae idea was just genius (btw I cannot find anyone else that has red x true to character as found here) and the twist of the story was just so effin great. Love love love!
MeetMeOnTheDarkside chapter 24 . 8/6/2014
I'm sad you made Red X die :( but you made up for it with a beautiful ending ;)
MeetMeOnTheDarkside chapter 16 . 8/5/2014
NOOOO RED X AND RAVEEEN
Dark raven chapter 24 . 6/12/2014
.god. It was so good and sometimes so funny I almost peede my self.
Sage chapter 24 . 2/19/2014
What Do You Have Agaisnt Robin!? I like the story though
Unkown Stranger chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Mehh, It's an OK story, but I really don't like stories with so many OCs and stuff like that, it just gets old.
Qwerty chapter 12 . 6/12/2012
i love these ideas! all of them are sooo great, like sooo great! okay rite then i sounded like a peppy person... but i hope you write these! if you want ideas of what could happen in these stories, just do what youve been doing, its turned out great! but i guess i could tell you how i think the charecters should act, (and u totally don't have to listen to me), raven is my favorite character. i like it when she is potrayed as always, very stoic and emotionless. pain and suffering has saddly always consumed her. i just have a problem with her being put in stories as an over emotional girl obsessed with robin. i like stories where robin almost becomes obsessed, and almost sick from loving raven. follow my advice, (if u really want it), and make raven the one being chased, and not easy to catch.
SchonKaputt chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
why do people always think their evil?
SchonKaputt chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
I like the legond part! )
SchonKaputt chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
i don't know what 2 say!
SchonKaputt chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
OMG this story is so awesome!111
na chapter 12 . 1/8/2011
I think "Unercover" Would be an interesting story
Saffire55 chapter 24 . 4/17/2010
I always loved this story! Now on to reading the sequel!