Reviews for All I Really Wanted
Sage chapter 24 . 2/19
What Do You Have Agaisnt Robin!? I like the story though
Unkown Stranger chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Mehh, It's an OK story, but I really don't like stories with so many OCs and stuff like that, it just gets old.
Qwerty chapter 12 . 6/12/2012
i love these ideas! all of them are sooo great, like sooo great! okay rite then i sounded like a peppy person... but i hope you write these! if you want ideas of what could happen in these stories, just do what youve been doing, its turned out great! but i guess i could tell you how i think the charecters should act, (and u totally don't have to listen to me), raven is my favorite character. i like it when she is potrayed as always, very stoic and emotionless. pain and suffering has saddly always consumed her. i just have a problem with her being put in stories as an over emotional girl obsessed with robin. i like stories where robin almost becomes obsessed, and almost sick from loving raven. follow my advice, (if u really want it), and make raven the one being chased, and not easy to catch.
SchonKaputt chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
why do people always think their evil?
SchonKaputt chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
I like the legond part! )
SchonKaputt chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
i don't know what 2 say!
SchonKaputt chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
OMG this story is so awesome!111
na chapter 12 . 1/8/2011
I think "Unercover" Would be an interesting story
Saffire55 chapter 24 . 4/17/2010
I always loved this story! Now on to reading the sequel!
Shewhowillnotbenamed1 chapter 24 . 1/12/2010
This was THE best story I have read for teen titans fanfiction. I loved it so much I read three times! This was one of the most meaningful stories I have read on fanfiction and I definitely be reading the sequel! I loved Red X and Raven together, and to make Red X a sort of good guy/civilian was an ingenious idea. I know you had to make the story Raven and Robin, but I think it would have worked for Red X and Raven too, it could have been a triangle. Your story even inspires the story I'm working on right now. Please continue writing, because if this story was this good, I can't wait to read what else you write!
CrimsonsNight chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
okay i really wanted to continue reading the story but its just not writen that well in the begining and ravens so out of character, but i love ur idea soo far, soo i was wondering if you could go back and edit ur writing, because i really want to read it i just...can't..i'm not trying to be mean i'm just saying, you got a great idea but its written rather poorly.

please don't take this as a insult...
CrimsonsNight chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
i don't think raven was acting in character in this chapter... i don't think she would care if some one found her interesting or would believe some one was like her, at all or at least not that easily.
1naomi chapter 9 . 7/21/2006
Great story keep it up
26WhiteRaven chapter 24 . 5/5/2006
the story is great i love it but i hate that it makes me cry and that you kill brian they always have to kill red x and that suck alot congrats for the gifted brain.
xOsilentdreamsOx chapter 24 . 1/10/2006
wow that was a REAL amazing story. original plot, too. Omg, those things always happen, when you talked about your parents asking what you were watching...My parents do that all the time..it gets really ANnoying. lol. cant wait for your sequel.