Reviews for Divine Knight
Kayano.takama chapter 23 . 7/21/2009
Update please... I want to know what happen in the next chapter next... I like this story, so you must hurry to update it (kyahaha).

Nah.. I'm going impatient, I can't wait to read the ending.. (kyaa I wanna know 100x)...

Kyahaha... -nadil fans-
SakuraGekkaniManjitomoe chapter 23 . 3/19/2009
Kuragari75 chapter 22 . 1/25/2007
WOOT! nice! and I do NOT scream out "the horror the horror!" XD anyway, great chappie and update soon, k? see you at school hon!
SacredStoneFury chapter 22 . 1/24/2007
Hahaha. I liked the intro whether everyone else did or not. Anyway, I could see that you had a little trouble writing this chapter (I know cause I do things like that a lot). I know it probably annoyed you to no end, but you still need to proofread. There were parts that I was so confused as to what you were trying to say that I had to skip it and figure it out later. Please, proofread. Other than that, it was a good chapter, setting up much more interesting action for the future.
ricutsoe chapter 21 . 11/21/2006
This fanfic is alsome, can the next chapter please have a bit of Kamui in it?
Kuragari75 chapter 21 . 11/17/2006
now wait a second young lady! I asked you first if I could do a spin off of the story! I got permission before I started writing it! BTW, I love the way you have them recognize eachother. XD my favorite thing though was Rath's little comment. "There's two of them. I can't take this!" LOL! Loved that touch! - good chappie! and yes, I'll be reposting Koga's new life very very soon... otherwise you'll tell me to STAY and I don't like that! kk, later hon! Love from me!
AyameKitsune chapter 21 . 11/16/2006
lol drunken rath! lol WRITE MORE PLEASE!
ricutsoe chapter 20 . 8/30/2006
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! continue. I want to keep reading it.
Kuragari75 chapter 20 . 5/28/2006
HAHA! poor Rune... he was just trying to help! jees... lol, love it! update again soon, ok? later
Blades of Silver chapter 20 . 5/10/2006
Yay! Updates! And i wonder if Kura will even recognize ryu when they meet? I mean the white hair kinda throws off her old appeared. I can't wait for the little reunion! Update when you can...preferebly soon though *grins*
Kuragari75 chapter 19 . 2/14/2006
YAY! an update! you update this one about as much as i do my inu one! oh well ;) at least we both update eventually right? Hope to see more soon! LOVED IT!

me :D
Blades of Silver chapter 19 . 2/14/2006
Aw, poor Kamui-Sama! His devotion to Ryu is amazing though and what is that whole safeguard thing about? Please update soon so i can find out!
Angel of death and grief chapter 18 . 12/13/2005
Lena chapter 18 . 11/22/2005
OH! I am so happy that you added another chapter! I can't wait to read the ending! What happens next? OH can't wait!
Blades of Silver chapter 18 . 11/22/2005