Reviews for Love Potion Number 9
Gemini310 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Interesting... I look forward to seeing where this one ends up.

I've noticed a recurring error in your writing: you've been spelling "kunai" as "kunei," which is incorrect. It's a small thing, but details are important.
katosen27 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
hehehe, im interested in seeing how THIS turns out.
Ouatic-7 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I think you are being unduly harsh on the women of Konoha. I will grant you that the girls who remember Naruto may have a jaundiced view. However, as a 12 year old Naruto was pretty cute but with a really horrible outfit (I loathe that orange thing). I don't know what he is wearing now or whether he is singing in tune but the picture I got from your description was of a cheerful, good-looking young man, who by the way works out a lot, strolling through town making a joyful noise. If it were me, I might not go out with him but I wouldn't be rude and I'm pretty sure I would have smiled. I find it difficult to believe that the women of Konoha are blind.
hollywood1390 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Haha! What a great idea! I'm loving this story!
treepresident chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
... thats sad...
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
All Hinata needs to do is use Kaiten and she'll have Naruto all to herself. This is going to be a funny story, I just know it! Naruto is going to be living Jiraiya's biggest fantasy, I bet Ero-senin would make a whole book out of this story by the time you finish it.
TheDendrologist chapter 1 . 1/24/2005