Reviews for Love Potion Number 9
mythril dust chapter 5 . 1/6/2006
You really like to make Naruto run around all over Konoha. Being chased by nearly half the village, I might add. He always endures the most embarassing situations (though in this case many would love to be in his shoes) and always gets punished in the end. But I bet even him would crack up laughing if he read this.

Poor Hinata had a bad time, but got a nice reward in the end, aside from withstanding his jokes.

Great humourous fic!
mechman123 chapter 5 . 11/21/2005
That was one of the funniest naruto love stories i have ever read. even thought it was short, i still loved it. write more of these and i swear i will read them(unless they are about gay pairs. i dont hate homosexuals, i just dont like reading those kinds of stories)
Monkeymandb chapter 5 . 11/7/2005
sweet stuff
A very odd fellow chapter 5 . 10/23/2005
Well, I finally got around to this fic. It was great, as usual, one of your better humor fics, in my opinion. I can't wait for more naruto fics from you.
DAGGET35 chapter 5 . 10/1/2005
Dude, you have to seriously make a sequel to this! If you include this kind of humor and find a way to mix in Jiraya it would be even better than this! HOPE TO SEE A SEQUEL!
Clark Cradic chapter 5 . 9/26/2005
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO F-CKING HILARIOUS I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING WHILE I WAS READING THIS! POOR KIBA!
DJ Rodriguez chapter 5 . 9/25/2005
_ THIS WAS TOO COOL! NARUTO BEING CHASED BY ALL SORTS OF WOMEN, AND ALSO CATFIGHTS ALL AROUND! THIS WAS AWESOME!

Naruto is a gentleman here, not wanting to touch any of the girls in that way. I bet he's waiting to save himself for that special girl, one who loves him very much. Still, it would have been cool if Naruto got in some action!

Make another one where Naruto gets all the ladies! Keep it up!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 5 . 9/9/2005
Oh, the terror that could make any S-class criminal whimper in fear-Horny girls! XD

...Kiba deserves it.

(...Poor homeless dude)
KatonKageNaruto chapter 5 . 7/31/2005
wow, ur the best, ur fic roks, ur so kool! lol
Anime Crazed chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
That fic had me laughing the entire time! Fantastic! It's going on my faves list! D
madnarutofan chapter 5 . 6/30/2005
ha ha ha ha. Good stuff. Really good stuff.
R. Jovian chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
lol this story was great

when i started reading it i was thinking hm i bet this is going to be like a super pervert fic

but i was wrong

naruto has morals

lol keep it up
Commander L chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
That was truly one of the funniest Naruto fics ever. You, my friend, are a godsend. I've seen the list of your other works and I've noticed how much of a NaruHina fan you are. I applaud you. There are way too little of them out there.
x se chapter 5 . 4/30/2005
That was a truly great story. Funny as hell, etc.
Big Daddy Cool chapter 5 . 4/9/2005
HAHAHAHAH! God Damn HAHAHAHA!

Man it was one of the funniest fic i ever read, specially near the end. HHEEHE hope u comeout with something funnier in future or similar
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »