Reviews for Love Potion Number 9
Eer chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
I love your Naruto fanfic, but I think you overdo it a little, jokes on Naruto are too harsh and all girls talking about like he was piece of trash? Definetly too harsh as well.
naruto-fanfic chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
this story is verry familer to fox hunt but some difernt things and no kitsune i like this story line and i hope naruto gets hinata this time.
DBoon chapter 5 . 2/13/2005
ah man that was another great one,very funny and quite interesting!
Cueil chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
that was a funny ending with poor Kiba...
plue-sama chapter 5 . 2/10/2005
funny

it was great!
Songbird21 chapter 5 . 2/2/2005
That was great! You dragged it on a little bit long, but it was really well written. This one's going in my C2 community list. _\/
Gemini011 chapter 5 . 1/30/2005
Heh. Nice. And poetic justice at the end... mahahaha. That was a fun scenario... Anko is scary... *shiver*

Anyway, keep it up, and thanks for writing!
DarkFeenix chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
So hot _ I love it, but this should belong in the humor genre ;) Seen this idea used many times, but it's still good
Skuld's Sentaro3 chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
aw, that was an interesting chapter lol, sucker kiba, oh well great story, i hope u write more of them, until then keep up teh good work writing V_
jasx316 chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
lol !

great job keep it up !
Night-Owl123 chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
LOL
Zsych chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
How disappointing, i was really hoping that Naruto would get it on with someone(not Hinata obviously), but somebody. Maybe those Tantric women. That would definitely have been an experience. Then again, Tsunade ranked a once in a life time oppurtunity not to be given up for anything :)
Shinta Azechi chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
Yes! Great ending with Naruto and Hinata! And Kiba's plight! Hilarious story! A refreshing change from your others, not that they weren't good! Keep up the good work!
Shinta Azechi chapter 4 . 1/28/2005
Go Hinata! Oy the ending, work of genius! Keep going funny!
treepresident chapter 4 . 1/28/2005