Reviews for Love Potion Number 9
horriblemonster chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA~! Oh man, that was awesome! Hilarious! I gotta read ur other stuff!
vedmid chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
lol... the ending with kiba was great as was the confrontation scene in Naruto's apart. I enjoyed the fact he actually had the upper hand for a decent part of it.

as for the story as a whole... it must be an intereesting place you mind... and please take that as a compliment
Element chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
Another winner! Great stuff and very funny! I wish you would get a long series style story going cause I really like all the short stories you do. Well done!
Adyen chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
Hinata should have kept his underwear. Just to spicing up their lives and something. :P
Hinatafanboy chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
Hm I wonder what the odds are that shino switched bottles on Kiba without him noticing. O.o Great story I cant wait for the next one.
vic chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
naruto was perfect, possibly a bit too serious when he faced off against the women in his home, but still clever and miscevious. lol the last scene with kiba will mean he doesn't need to be threatened after this! thanks for another great work!
PersonaJXT chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
THAT was a BLAST! Funniest story I've read in a LONG long time! As always, you have written a fabulous story that exceeded my expectations and created an excellent story! I had a really hard time trying not to laught, as if I did, I would've woken everyone up in the middle of the night. This is the best story I've read this week! Loved the way you ended chapters 2-4 with a Hinata scene! Write another story soon!

On another note, I'll beg you again to write an epilogue or sequal to "Where Eagles Dare"

I'm also going to beg you to write an epilogue or sequal to "Mixed Company" Both were excellent stories and I look forward to any sort of continuation you might have. Keep up the good work and update something soon!
witchfyre chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
YAR!
esther chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
BWAHAAHAHHA!

SUCKED IN KIBA!

hehehe. oh mians, that one was a HOOT!

naruto ROCKS, he is such a gentleman...being able to keep Tsunade off him - she's such a FOX - would have been a struggle...hehehe

go hinata. and i love the way you write the characters of tsunade, shizune and anko...i love all the little innuendo you throw in with anko, she's such a bad girl heehe

it was so funny picturing the strait-laced shizune pulling a stunt like that to scare naruto, really good.

i love this story! NICE work.
Cyberwing chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
OMG I love ur story! good ending

poor Kiba (cough) not (cough)

lol gjgj ;p
Manatheron chapter 5 . 1/27/2005
Now THAT is Poetic justice. Bravo.

I"m guessing that this is the end of the story, but I look forward to reading your works in the future... Keep up the good work.
TheDendrologist chapter 5 . 1/27/2005
ROFL nice ending wif Kiba!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/27/2005
lol
black chapter 5 . 1/27/2005
Aw. That's the end? Meh. I feel absolutely NO sympathy for Kiba. Even thought I would have done the exact same thing as him. :) Brilliant by the way. Funny, and short. Like one of those fillers the Naruto anime did. This would have been GREAT filler if they used this. HAHA.
TimeShifter chapter 5 . 1/27/2005
That was a funny yet disgutig ending. I like how it ended with Naruto and Hinata, and the joking on his expense was funny. About my review, to which you responded "No problem? Are we talking about the same Hinata?" I would like to clarify. I was thinking along the lines of a normal person who, after degrading themselves in many possible ways, might become a bit more open. I forget I was talking about Hinata. Despite the fact that your sarcastic remark was towards me, I still found it funny, and hold no ill will towards you. I'm not saying I should, but after seeing the effect Opposing Force has on people, I've learned readers can be easily insulted. Anyway, another good one; are you gonna start another fic, or start working on the other epilogues?
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »