Reviews for Love Potion Number 9
blueboy chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
That. Was. Good. Hahah! Naruto.. You clueless dog. Oh Gawd.. If I was him.. O-y. Figure that word out. Bwahaha.
drunkdragon chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
Oh my god, you've made Hinata into a pervert!

Then again, so did I. Good job!
Night-Owl123 chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
update soon! _ great story LOL! _ ur story's so funny!
TheDendrologist chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
ROFL U ROCK!
zoku88 chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
You should congratulate yourself

Your a very funny person.

Plus, your grammar is excellent (as far as I can tell.)
TimeShifter chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
HAHAHA! That ending was great! I'm definitely assumingthis will end NaruHina, just by the way it's been going. I can't wait to read the rest of this; your funniest fic by far!
Super Oahu chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
Okay this is very amusing...this a very original concept in my view for a Naruto fic. I'm waiting to see how this all unfolds.
katosen27 chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
yet another good chapter. will he EVER find someone to tell this guy what was in the bottle? will hinata ACTUALLY get Naruto? WILL KONOHA STAND AFTER THIS?
noneed4nick chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
damn...if you've asked me, i'd say he should've taken the class A mission _
Darkreapyr chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
Lol, gotta hand it to Naruto theres no way I woulda lasted past Shizune prolly.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
Looks like Hinata has enough control to keep herself from raping Naruto, but I think a deep passionate kiss will convince him to take her somewhere hidden so they can get to know eachother better. Poor Naruto, I wouldn't want Anko or Kurenai chasing me.
MaxFic chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
That was damn funny! Why not just let him enjoy the situation?
lucesw chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
This is a really really funny story. I've read others like this, but this is heads and shoulders above anything else i've read. As usual, you keep a knowledgeable plot (like the Scent thing) to make it seem realistic. While a bit on the sketchy side, extremely funny! Good job!
fReAk PeAk chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
Dude, this is so awesome XD

I'm loving it, it's really fun and makes your heart beat faster wanting to know in what trouble will Naruto get the next time.
randomreader chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
LMAO! okay okay..you sure you dont want to bump this up to rated R? cause while its very very very very very ( x 100) funny it sounds like you might write yourself into a corner that only an R rating can save. Naruto can only run for so long...before he passes out. and well...there are ALWAYS female ninjas that are better at tracking and seeking out targets than Naruto ever was or will be, so he really cant stay hidden for long either. And from the sound of it the women are willing to take him dead or alive. so inevitably he is gonna get...well screwed. lol but funny story. keep up the good work
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »