Reviews for Not That Girl
Magician chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
This was a beautiful heart rendering story. You conveyed so much in such a small number of words. thankyou
Brooke chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
What a wonderful little fic.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this story before now. Something may have been wrong with at the time.

This is an excellent detailing of Buffy's inner thoughts and feelings concerning Angel. Angel never understood that love exists in and for itself. But continuing with it includes all sorts of other things like trust, honesty, sincerity and patience. Somehow he acted like Buffy would be there always even given her history as a Slayer. I guess the fact that Buffy didn't rush immediately back into his arms when he returned finally drove that home to him.

Nice to know that they've both grown up a little in the last few years.
Demonica Mills chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
I love that Angel and Buffy have it out. That she tells him how he shattered her soul (great imagery on the stitches part). That's awesome that his granddaughter yells out "bloody hell." I'm glad that the walls were dust by the end of the story. I love a happy ending. :)
mystjade chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Great story, beutiful in every way. I love the way Buffy runs a bookstore, the way she's too sure of herself. I love the way Angel knows how she smells, the way he intially fain's disintrest by talking about elosie.
ba always chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Wow... great story. Love your writing, and how you've shown how broad your talents in writing fic are. I mean, one after the other on , you've posted one extremely fluffy fic next to a really angsty piece. Anyways, looking forward to more of your fics!
Sweetnlilly chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
omfg! .. i guess i can always count on you for a great story to bring me back into the b/a loop. this was so good! ... are you going to write another chappie? jwjw ... anyways great great GREAT story (:
Tawnie chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Meep, so much angst. I love all your stories, though, lol. They're addictive. _ Anyway, really good story. I loved how you referenced the different pieces of poetry and literature...and how Oz was mentioned.