Reviews for You Need to Wallow!
Ginny14 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
WHAT ON EARTH DOES WALLOW MEAN?!
Lilly and James chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
hurray they are back together again
Elle chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Great fic! And aww, I want Mia and Remus to get together! (: Even though Remus and Tonks ya know. But yeah, good fic (:
footballprincess chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
it was soo sad! and then it was soo happy! yay! good job!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
It's good but there should have been a really interesting reason for why he broke up with lily.
blueeyegirl13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
awww! this was so sad! i literally cried! first time ever in fanfiction! i will keep reading for sure!
LOLmonkeys chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
o damn! this was like drama fricken 24?7
twinklewind chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Pretty cute! I enjoyed the bantering dialogue. Mm. I do wish to have seen more of a basis for insecurity, but then I'm not sure how that would have affected your mainly dialogue structure. Nice 'wallowing,' the addressing of other friendships being affected too.
An Aspiring Author chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
very interesting story! but i still dont know why james broke up with lily...
Riley-the-Sadist848 chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
this one was good too, but not my favorite. really cute though!
phoenixgurl195 chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
Wonderful. Especially at 1 am...
phoenixgurl195 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
why does every 1 say dude? they live in england, why are they using american lingo?
prongsies.lady chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
this was very cute. excellent way of creating tension between lily ad james ,and how their actions affected everyone else. keep writing!
Isolde Eris chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Aww is that the end? I will be extremly sad if it is!
Yorke0593 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
This sounds very much like a Gilmore Girls episode after Dean breaks up with Rory and I'm sure it was based off that because you AND your sis love Gilmore girls. Don't worry about it she has familiar scenes like that in tears on the balcony. Well written chappie!