Reviews for A Complicated Relationship
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Cute, I love the idea of their crazy threesome. And Illyria being
Luc Star chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
hey.. first of all, thanks for letting me know about the rest of your Spike and Illyria story. appreciate it. i read most of them. something's wrong with the website. couldn't leave a review but i just wanted to say that i read them and loved each one of them. i'm gonna check and see if there are any other besides this. take care. later.
missburkle chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
It was lovely. I'm glad that Spike "feel affection" for Fred :)
mandy chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
There IS gonna be more, right? Cuz, I totally need it.
zzilly14 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I like this, a lot. Spred goodness, and Illyria jealousy. Hehe!
Summersfan chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Crazy? That's just how we do things around here.

You've really managed to tap into these characters... even at the height of the flirtiness, I never could really see these characters together, and you've made it believable.

And I love that a short fluffy peice like this ISN'T fluffy when you right it.
The White Wanderer chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Loved it! You really have a talent for writting - keep up the good work. Later!*
Rogue-Slayer13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I loved this. We need to have more Spred fics. Great job!
Tonya chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
wonderful!. It just needs a part II-what happens after the talk.
sockmonkeyhere chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
This has got to be one of my all-time favorite Spred ficlets! The slow but steady buildup of the romance (Two-way? Three-way? LOL, either works for me!) is just right. The subtle shifts back and forth from Illyria to Fred remind me of a chameleon lizard (in a good way, of course. *wink*)

"Stacked up against all that, I guess a split-personality physicist-slash-ex-god seems pretty tame."

Well said! I'd be thrilled to see this story continue.
Hearns chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Have you thought about Red cooking up a way so that Illyria can have her own body... Well How about A spell that would allow Fred to Birth Illyria. Now don't think something like the entire Jasmine affair with Cordy. But how about Illyria doing some of her molecular changes to Fred so that she has something Like a Womb to use. If I remember right making an Egg from a cell isn't so hard in science class.

Have Blue create a clone of Fred. But let the development continue at a normal rate. No fast forward crap... Maybe list if the Fast-forward occurs, it would probably kill both Fred and Illyria. Illyria gets to morph into her mini-demon form when she is born but has to turn into a human splice to stay alive, but large Squid of hell that she is; she can change into during times of battle. Fred would remain with the blue stain but so would Illyria and they would have about the same powers. They could swap bodies at times and still have their telepathic link so that she would feel that this separation isn't permanent... But something beneficial.

Some of the rules Illyria would be bound to via the spell is that Blue could only fast-forward the body only a little at a time to ensure that she doesn't over tax the change and the body during it's development... She could reach adulthood in say seven years with three years of her unable to speed things up during puberty. Have something scare the crap out of her when she tries to move her new shell forward to adulthood. This would provide her a chance to learn human customs without having to struggle so hard to fit in.

There might be a little jealousy over Fred and Spike being together but have her meet a half demon kid that she grows to like. Not with Demony God powers but... more of a sly charm that is like Spike's...

This clone would allow Fred to State to her parents how she became a demon with a little editing, and give the Berkles a grandchild from Fred.

let me know what you think?

Hearns