Reviews for Production Commencing
Shian1998 chapter 1 . 8/19
Since my review to this story, I have recently created my own Fanfiction profile; Shian1998. I had reviewed this story on the twenty-fourth of July this year as the guest reviewer Shian. The reason for the alteration in the name is that another Fanfiction author already had the name Shian. Just letting you know that the reviewer was me. Once again, very funny story!
Shian chapter 1 . 7/23
This was hilarious! Voldemort and Rodolphus really need to work on their anger issues! And Voldemort playing card games! That was GOLD! And poor Sirius. That's got to be a humiliating way to die! Great job!
penleaf chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
hilarious!
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This is great! :)
Angel from the Sea chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This was genius! It would have been epic if Severus was the one who was killed by voldy. Then Albus would still be alive. Well, this was pretty funny haha I loved it!
Pentastic chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
That was cute. And your right, the fade out part was a little depressing, but cute fic nonetheless.
Tabbyprincess chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Very well done. Why are they in a changing room though?
RavenclawRebel chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
you're right, the ending was sad, but Voldy's temper was hilar!
snivellus chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
HAHA I love this fic! So funny! :)
aradonai chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
hah, that's brilliant. great job!

~aradonai
The Illustrious Crackpot chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Now we all know what happens in the afterlife—you make lemonade and cookies for the living. At least in HP. *laughing hysterically*
no one in particular chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Really enjoyed it... though it gets kinda depressing when you think what did happen then...
Ogreatrandom chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I remember reading this soon after it was posted but then I lost it. I spent a great deal of time searching but didn't find. But I'm thrilled that I finally have.
Cottia chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
sequel! (and don't you dare say "Hell no!")
Teresa1 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
This almost - ALMOST - convinces me that I want to watch the next Potter movie. But Id like the chanching room version better...

Hilarious, as always!