Reviews for Demon Dream
KylieAyn chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
omg that was so awesome!
pheobep3 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Please update
Alexis Rider chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
Hello Whitney...I most say, i rather enjoyed this story and i seriously hope it is not the end. Exactly the type of writing to provoke anyone to read it...Though be aware, many people enjoy smut. I do read it often but not alot, for I prefer a more dark, unnatural that keeps you guessing and , like this fanfic, each chapter leaves you hanging...*produces a Dracula-type smirk* i'd say you have a case of the cliff-hanger syndrome(common to most writers though). I hope to see more of your work and wish to see this story continue...

Yours faithfully,

chase young's daughter chapter 3 . 11/8/2007

Update real soon !

This is now on my favirites !

Love xx
XZeePoisonousOneX chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
omg! I love is so cool...please could you continue...there is potential you know...lots of know...lots and lots...there could be a full blown anna-vampire ff! OMG! wow

XZeePoisonousOneX chapter 2 . 5/28/2007
no, i think they were quite in character, but is it a dream? Im confused:P but then again that happens so easily now its all the sloshies I have ! (But i'm not an alcofrolic, alcofrolics go to meetings:P) but yeah...Im reading on, this is ive said, i love the way you write. What I hate is lots of dialogue...cos then i seems tedious and always happens in my ffs...I always end up putting too much dialogue in and it seems boring:( oh well

is reading on
XZeePoisonousOneX chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
i really quite like this ff, its got originality written all over it on the first chappie. The writing is good too! which helps a lot! :P woot woot! but why implied?:(

poison :P
Kairi's-twin chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
OMG... that is so extremely wierd and creepy. This was really good and I love it. but I don't understand... How did Dracula get into Anna's room? KUDOS to you!

~Kairi's Twin~
Protected by an Angel chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
it is weird, but it's good

Update Soon.

Erikslittleangel13 chapter 3 . 10/7/2006
I love your story. It is so weird yet so wonderfully and well written. I thought it was awesome and the ending was spectacular.
corcrafields chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
Absolutely fascinating. Well done! I loved this story. It was so...macabre. Ooh, it gives me chills. It was great; I could see the whole thing playing out as I read it. You captured the characters perfectly, and the twist...well, that was a simply a fantastic ending! (huggles) I think I love you.
Chanelle chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
wat a cool story! wat will happen next? plz update soon! Ü
Fortune Zyne chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
Is this the end?
Red Queen of Diamonds chapter 3 . 4/1/2006
I can't wait to see what's going to happen. Update soon!

Phantom's Bride