Reviews for Now When The Rain Falls
ThePhenakism chapter 2 . 2/14
Nice Story, i always like a little Jacen/Tenel Ka before they wrecked the series by killing everybody off.
Angryhenry chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
You should write more stories like this.
It was REALLY good.
Tkj for The WIN
darthz chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
epic! nice job, you're really good at writing!
QuixoticQuest chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
I can definitely see the roots of the song in your fanfic and I think you did a good job building off it (but not making the story as, well, "depressing-ish" as you put it was a well made choice, it would have ruined the piece).

Again, I commend you on a well written fan fic. _

-Don "QuixoticQuest"
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
*Smacks forehead* I almost forgot about that part of YJK! Thanks for reminding me, I found that bit really funny. Tenel Ka making a joke that that is priceless and you build off that scene well too.

I have to say you also paced this well and you did a nice job of keeping Jacen and Tenel Ka in character. Tenel Ka can be hard to write love related scenes for, especially when you get inside her head, thoughts are so much more difficult than dialogue and you nailed it.

Awesome story. _ I love Tenel Ka/Jacen fluff.

-Don "QuixoticQuest" _
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I liked it, very much. Thanks for posting.

hpswst101
Ink Knight chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Jacen and Tenel Ka are awesome and its nice to see that someone still has faith in them as a couple. Thats why I like this site. Cause on they seem to think it should be J/Tahiri or J/Danni.

DARRA
ZekksGoddess chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
For a first fanfic, this is pretty impressive.

I really like how you portrayed the characters, and how you brought in the flashbacks. Nice job!
jediryu chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Greetings.

I just read this story as well as your story entitled "The Forgotten Kiss".

I thought they were both good. You say this was your first fanfiction but it reads like one written by someone with many stories to thier name. Your use of the language was good, the language of the moment was also very good. I'll keep an eye out for other Star Wars stories from you. Keep up the good work!
Faceplant02 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
It's so pretty, I love it. Great job this is perfect, I love it, I love it, I love it. _
LucreziaNoin86 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
totally awesome. loved it!
Gogllhead chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
finaly a decent Tenel Ka Jacen fic but its not decent its brilliant! WE WANT A SEQUEL!
Casta Gemou chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
How seet! Love the part with Jacen watching her run in the middle of the night. You've really done a great job!
Master Solo chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
ooh sweet J/TK
sfwriter chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Awesome! You will write more YJK stuff, I hope? There's not enough good ones out here.

I like how you referred to specific events of the past in your story. It brings everything to life.

Very well-written. You clearly put a lot of work into this. Good imagery and characterization.

Keep writing, and may the Force be with you!

-Dathomiran