Reviews for I too have dreams
seehuey chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
great poem! i love it!
SvenskaAmerican chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
wow, that was a beutiful poem! liked it, keep writing!
kittykute chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Wow... very good though i enjoyed it
Queen Vampiress chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
i like it. ur right its not perfect but it is good.
Shirodevil chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
THat was beautiful. I have no words to say except comforting Sakura's utter loss and dismayㅠㅜ...
etsuko chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
great poem! it's so beautifully(umm is that how you spell it? well anyways...)done!

Oh and don't worry it hapens to me ALL THE TIME(the doulble space thing) I HATE IT!

well great story,

Sakura-chan
Reno chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
hm thats good well its the first poem i saw on this... but it really good, better then i ever can do lol.

o wells gjgj and now i review it happy -_-

btw gl on your next onces
Riku chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
thats a great poem!i luv it!its soo sad T-T
this blows chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
this poem is too long and it sucks
Ernilriel chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
That was good. I liked it, it was sad, but that's the point. it's good!
Alexandra Trent chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
...my poor Sakura-chan! That was sad...but it wasn't bad! Hehhe...erm, anyway, when are you going to update your other fic? Fallen Angel? That's a very good fic! I really like it...please update soon!
ShikamaruRocks chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Wow. That was super sick and sad, but very well written. I too have written some pretty sad things. I would be very happy if you would read my two fics. Also, the ideas you have for some fics to post, I would like you to post them all. They sound great! (even though I only watch Naruto and FMA, the other stories you talked about sounded neat!) And yes, exams and finals are evil. It is very hard to write this time of year. Update as soon as you can with school. Bye!