Reviews for T for Teen
Short-Anime-Lover chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Hahah, most of the time I was just "What the-" But somehow my brain managed to comprehend it. It was hard trying not to laugh at some parts. I very much so liked it though!
Deadly Sin Wrath chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
if you cure from your writers block,

PLease try anf update this!

It is soo funny!

TaKoJi-ToMaTo chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Takuya. Is a nutcase.

That's all.

...

ANYWAYS, DD here... & shweet! Like I said, I meant to fave you for teh longest kind of time, but I don't use my hotmail account anymore. Teh story... was funneh. Although I never played FF before, it was still funneh.
Becca-chan chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
HAHAHAHA! If you could see me I'd be rolling on the floor and laughing madly. That was great! Pointless, but it's still great! I needed the laugh! Thank you thank you thank you!
Morianerulz chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
NO! You got it wrong! Myotismon is Lucemon's dad but Ophanimon is his mother! It's so obivous. *rolls eyes* Moriane: It wasn't obivous. Me: Yes it is. See, Ophanimon is the Mega form of Gatomon and Gatomon was a servant of Myotismon so Myotismon could have mated with Gatomon and as Ophanimon gave birth to Lucemon. And Ophanimon is an angel Digimon and Myotismon is evil so the outcome would have to be Lucemon! So there!
KendoSakuyamon chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Oh my sweet Final Fantasy loving Kami-sama, how the hell did I miss this one. WHY ISN'T MY AUTHOR ALERT WORKING!

Anywhoo, This was a great story, you must write lots lots more with FF characters and Digimon. _.

Anyway, Thankyuubimon for that lovely story, I am now going to be able to laugh hystericly the next time I make Cloud crossdress. :3.

I hope that the lovely writer is going to write laods more lovely storys that are O so crazy yet very appealing.

Dewa Matta! _ *clicks Add author to my author alert button repeatedly* oh what the hell *clicks add story to my favourite stories list*
takuya chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
that was very weird but i liked it lots
GemmaniGirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
*laughs* that was really funny! Lol i liked it alot, very funny, and disturbing o.o *will need therapy fro the SeymourMyotismon part. shudder*
Adventurous Heart chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
OMG! That was an Amazing Story! It was histerical! That's the funnest thing I've ever read!

REQUEST: Perhaps you might want to read my lastest, Through the Eyes of Friendship. It's kinda a sad story... but I'm itching for reviews.
CherryEspresso chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Oh dear god...xD

I can just imagine if I play:

"I wanna be a Mithra! Because it sounds cool! And a Red Mage! Because he's hilarious!"

*reads too much 8-Bit Theatre* Y'know, you COULD just add this as chapter 14 in ITF...it's not like it totally changes the story's pace. In fact it fits right in...xD
Kenzy-Chan Too lazy ta sign in chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
K.C: LMAO! YAOI BONDAGE! XD I love it!

Kouichi: XD. Sweet! What else what else?

Both: DO MORE PLEASE!

K.C: Btw...my fics are on hold..too much work..
Sailor Epyon chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Bwahahahahaha! That was so great. It really made me laugh, and brought back old FFVII memories in the process. xD I loved it when Lucemon learned the truth...dundunDUN. xD

Yaoi bondage! *cracks up*

I wish I could help you with ITF...hmm... *huggles*
sharp23 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Sharp23: wow...you went crazy on this fic didn't you? ;

Takuya: Yaoi boundage? The only thing Izumi wants...and me...

Kouji: What did you say Taki?

Takuya: Nothing... :)

Sharp23: Nice story. If you're going to update, then update soon! If not, good story!