Reviews for Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Raeneflovescandy chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Wow . . .I like this fic so far . . .it's very interesting. I can kinda relate to Misao on some points. Keep up the good work!
juuhachi43 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Huzzah! The many moods of Misao is an excellent thing to write about. Any person with real depth is never cheery all the time, I look forward to the finish. And I commend you on the song choice, it reaches alot of people and it's Green Day!
vicious-kitsune chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
You just described my life. I really liked the way this was written. The internal conflicts of just wishing feelings would end, but then not wanting them to.

I hope you do another sequel.
Kay-san1ShinomoriMiyu chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
(a not from me on the apocalypse: who cares about the end of the world? i won't get to see the end of Kenshin! lol) oh angst! I love angst. for some reason.i'm weird. but I love this. Great job Miko. a whole new perspective-misao angst _ i wrote aoshi angst once...but that's another story...
Kiyarae chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
o.o whoa scary...that basically describes everything I've been saying about my social life for the last several months...creepy how well I can relate to this! this story is really well written by the way great job!
makoto-mai chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
OMG! you wrote 'bout me! O_O!, I've said those exact words a billion times in my life...you know the "I KNOW I have a family that loves me, friends that love me...but I...am really selfish and I want more than that." thing...it's creepy ._.!

Well, as you know, you write wonderfully, I really love all your fics, keep up the good work! _~
tesuka-chan chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Nice angst... makes me wonder if this is based on your own experience though. ;) Haha!

Ah, reality bits, ne? Loved it! Is there a sequel's sequel? Only if you feel like it though. :D

Anyway, keep up the great writing! Ja ne! _
MoonPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Gosh. So...deep angst. I admire your versitility(?). Vateva.
Reaka chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I like this one a lot. I love that Green Day song! Great job! Congrats.
The last samurai chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
gyah..angst... *holds cross up at u while hissing*

well written tho
Scorpion29 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Oh, no! A depressed Misao, I hope the apocalypse isn't coming! I like the story but I'm getting nervous for her, will she be ok?
clamsofmacabre chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
OH! Is there gonna be a trequel (is that how you spell it)? I hope there is! I can't wait for what happens next!