Reviews for Great minds think alike
Edie chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is great! :D
Black.Bellatrix7 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This is the most amazing story I have ever heard in my entire life when it comes to Order humor. I love it :)
Lupin Lover chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
LOL!"The is a God!" lol a million times over! ) You rock my socks off!
Clea Lupin chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
This was a truely hilarious story. I just about died reading it. The sort of "silent laughter" fase . . . :D Super awsome, I'm definatly gong to be reading this one again. I really liked how you sort of linked their thoughts, it made it just that much better. Keep up the good work,

Clea
Omnicat chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Shame on me, putting this fic on favorites without leaving a signed review! Okay, here we go... I read this fic again, and my ribs - which had been healing quite nicely - suffered even more damage than last time! (I guess you can figure out which anonymous review was mine. _~ )
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
was great.
Spacebutt chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I haven't reviewed? Gods, this has been sitting in my faves for ages and I haven't reviewed? I am ashamed.

Berating myself aside, I loved it. The characterization is down to pat and what else do we enjoy more than Potion Master bashing? It wasn't confusing at all and...what else to say, extremely humorous. Excellent!

(I've shown it to my friends, so I've done my bit.)
JulianaCharmin chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I loved it! It was very funny. I loved all the characters and how true it could be. Wonderful job!
malti chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
LOL! this is the best one yet!
dreamer-xx chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
THAT WAS BRILLIANT! I couldn't stop laughing. Im gunna stop rolling around in hysterics, and go and read some of your other stuff now! Toodleoo!
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
That was hilarious! You really need to write more one-shots like this!
starrlightstarbrite chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Hysterical. I absoloutley love it! Good luck with other projects! -Teh Starrehness-
Sophie chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHA My dad was all, WHAT ARE YOU LAUGING AT? NO LAUGHING IN THIS HOUSE! Stupid git. I LOVE IT!
yoshimiwolfspaw chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Lmao. Great job. _
Jacky's Wings chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Hey there! This story of yours just saved my saturday night Just brilliant! hillarious! loved the way you did the three of them, plus Snape! Gonna write more like it? Would be great!

Take care, JackysWings