Reviews for Bitten
Alissa chapter 20 . 11/9/2017
Just recently started to watch Lost (only 10 years too late :P) and I really love Jate. So thanks for a great Fanfic!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/2/2017
Very nice ending, very sweet... great work!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/2/2017
"Kate had realized after the first few days on the island that Jack wasn't very good at taking care of himself. It struck her as odd that someone so in tune with the needs of others could be so blind to his own... Jack was punishing himself... Buried somewhere within Jack, there was a deep well of guilt; one that never healed, never let him be at peace."
Beautiful insight into Jack as well!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2017
"Jack was touched by Kate's concern for someone else over herself. A large capacity for compassion and sacrifice was a common bond between them... Kate didn't have any medical training; giving was just part of who she was. Every day he watched her work harder and ask for less than anyone else, and he admired and respected her for it."
Beautiful words, it's such a shame that Kate was considered being a selfish and manipulative woman by the fandom, when she was actually one of the most caring and selfless people on the show...
This story is beautifully done!
sandyba chapter 20 . 3/6/2017
I really loved this story. So nicely done and so well-written,very sweet. Thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/5/2017
So nicely done... Beautiful story!
marish chapter 20 . 7/17/2016
A beautiful romantic story!
Thanks for sharing it... XOXOXO
alec chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
One of the most romantic Jate stories,it's amazing.
I love so much Jack in full doctor mode.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
One of the sweetest Jate stories here...Jack is so lovely,perfect. And Kate is so stubborn as usual.
alexis chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
A great Jate story. Poor Kate,but Jack so worried and caring,in beautiful and hot too:)
I love Jack and Kate,they belong together since forever.
EB chapter 20 . 5/6/2015
Omg th ending of chapter 20 had me fangirling like there's no tomorrow xD beautiful writer you are. It's a shame this is unfinished though.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/6/2015
I watched the series finale yesterday and I was desperately in need of some Jack/Kate. This was perfect, I really enjoyed it. Thank you!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
this was fun to read
Guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Jate is so cute Just wish the chapters were a little longer
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Jack's bedside manners. hahahahah
I very recently just finished LOST and I loved Jate. This is a good fic to start obsessing over them