Reviews for See Christine sing! Sing, Christine, sing!
Random Girl chapter 1 . 3/1
That is basically the entire musical.
I couldn't stop laughing!
"I would! I would like to play like that!"

Seriously in stitches over Raoul the pansy. Poor guy is nobody's favorite.
This troper chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I came here from TV tropes.
That made my day, from "Raoul is a pansy" to "The Phantom has many fangirls. The Phantom is very, very happy"... Wonderful for existing. Thank you.
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Raoul is happy. Raoul likes Christine. Raoul is a pansy.
Isn't Raoul silly? He forgets that he is a pansy.

These two lines easily just made my night. Congratulations. XD
Cascaper chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Oh...my...Rowling... I laughed till the tears came to my eyes. Flawless parody at its finest! I will definitely be linking to this on my Facebook...

Link, Cascaper, link.
K chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
It hurts so much to laugh. I started losing it with 'Does he like Christine a bit too much?' and officially lost it at 'Grope, Phantom, grope.'

I need to stop laughing. Air is a good thing.
tuksenne chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
"Grope, Phantom, grope"...I cracked up SO hard. Kudos for making me laugh at a movie I usually sob at. :)
Sakura Neko 13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
*giggles* Silly Raoul, forgetting that he is a pansy... this was very, very funny; thank you for making my day.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
dear writer,

OMG thank you so much for writing this... it brings me back to teaching kids how to read and countless time of watching phantom with my bff... this story made my life

always keep writing

-crazy phantom fan girl
Kryss LaBryn chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
LOL!

Just read this after seing it recommended on TV Tropes. Funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
haha, that was really funny. Such a dry version of the phantom. Totally stripped off all the glory and such... Do you not like the original story or what?

xx elfin
Mike chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Brilliant. I laughed loudly enough to annoy my neighbours. Excellent sense of literary timing and very appropriate length. Much enjoyed.

- M
AnElusiveDreamer chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Awesome! Very cute and funny. I know that there are several lines that will probably pop into my head at unexpected moments in the future. I couldn't help reading some parts out loud for comic effect! I hope to come across the Hamlet version sometime.
SilverLiningsWeighDownMyCloud chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
"The Angel of Music is very happy that Christine sang a pretty song. The Angel of Music has known Christine for a long time. He likes her very much. He likes Christine very, very much.

Does he like Christine a bit too much?

Well…"

And that's where I died laughing.

I think I'm in love with this story.
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Ok I have to amdit I didn't think this story would be as funny as it was. Great job! I almost died laughing, and "Raoul is happy. Raoul likes Christine. Raoul is a pansy."