Reviews for Welcome to the Real World
GlassSplinter chapter 3 . 1/4/2005
Pheonix should walk through a wall on the ship, to prove that the 'real world' isn't real either. great story, i was really disapointed when i saw that there was no chapter 4.
Genesis chapter 3 . 9/25/2001
this has been a very fun piece to read keep it up I look forward for more.
NeithKe chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Aaaalright, wheres part 3 at? Im getting a bit buggy waiting on it. (; I think this is a very interesting story - even original, despite the comments that have been made about "stealing" scenes from the movie. The way I see it, using scenes is no different than using the character, as its the same basic idea. Anyhow, this is a great story and I cant wait for the next part of it.

- Lena

(P.S. Keanu SEXY!)
Alara chapter 2 . 6/1/2001
Really good start, you've taken the Matrix and made it yours Can't wait to read the rest of it
Pheonix Morgan chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
Just a note about the wall-walking thing...The Oracle will later explian that the reason they can do that is because they didn't realise they couldn't.
The Matrix Guru chapter 1 . 3/30/2001
Sorry but the thought of walking threw walls is a... pretty weird... even Neo can't do that. Im pretty sure that someone with ou training or any idea of the Zen... well just forget about... the story is ok but could have been WAY better. should have changed that thing there is no spoon to something else. they seem to powerful but just mere people that saw the movie doing incredible feats. oh and the agents... they were to the whould have man handled them try and see the movie again. non-the less it was ok. a raiting from 1 to 10... 6

I'm out
Agent Claassen chapter 2 . 3/27/2001
PART 3! PART 3! PART 3! I PART 3!
Kat chapter 2 . 3/22/2001
VERY GOOD, like the style keep it up.
Nathan chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
It's good; I'd like to see more.
Shadow chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
hexcellent... The way you made the two Heathers fight over Neo was really cute. Edit my name into Part Two(or another sequel, or even another Matrix story), Please?

P.S. I'm a friend of Agent Claassen's...

end transmission

*screen goes blank*
Agent Claassen chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
You better put the next part on and soooooooooooo.
Saber Kates chapter 1 . 3/12/2001
Raven Harris chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
This thing is great, but i think they stole too many scenes from the actual movie. However, if you're a real hardcore fan who doesn't believe in the whole changing thing, this is for you. The only problem was i got the two Heathers in this story mixed up sometimes.
Onion chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Intriguing.. very..odd. I dunno, keep it up though, cause I'm intrested in seeing what happens to Phoenix and Saber