Reviews for Caged
Guest chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
It's called a yaoi warning. You know so people who don't like it,wont read it. You should put them in the story description.
DanLRadcliffeW chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
I have no words at the moment my mind is just blanck. when i looked for the story i was hoping to have a happy relationship with a future together but i have to admit that even do it's not what i wanted to read it was just sooo amazing. You made Neji a prostitute, hiashi was gay i mean the whole OoC was so original so amazing. The "training", temari looking for fun nights was really really amazing. Was such a great fiction Congrats.
Kiss.
Dan
woodlandfairykirk chapter 20 . 11/23/2012
hmmm. I just gotta say if neji and Hinata had not mutated children, they'd be gods(:
Lucyole chapter 20 . 2/1/2012
wow i love it you story was really amazing a loitle bit

hot and exciting and a tiny bit romantic

i had wanted hinataq and neji together it doesnt matter

for my whether they are bro and sis or cousins they

are my #1 couple in naruto thank you for writing i

would be happy to read more from you with that

pairing
TheThoughtsAsylum chapter 10 . 9/15/2011
...

O.O...

uh...HIASHI'S GAY-mwaha I have been waiting for that moment forever...

not, uh, like that though...sorry )
PinkCaptions chapter 20 . 6/12/2011
Dear goodness,

In the midst of studying for my chem finals I decided to read this gem of a fic. I adore the story for what it is; terribly glad that Neji changes at the end. It is brilliant how you chose to write out each character in this story. The whore, being a "whore", has the most knowledge Neji's situation (from start to end). Hinata is the "main" romantic interest for Neji, but never fully complies to the role. It's a beautiful story, how Neji is so to speak a Dorian Gray. He cares only for himself and no one else, even with Hinata. He could care less about her happiness and decisions. It's funny that he's in "love" with her; she has been the only character to disregard his selfishness.

And all this leads to the ending, (which I found utterluy adorable) and proof to Neji's change.

You just gotta love the Neji-Tenten friendship. I admire it, how it's the story of two people going off the deep-end, but are able to save themselves in the end. It was just really freakin' cute. Cause in the end even if you're a physco maniac sex fiend who's committed incest, your friend has still got your back (and possibly more...;P ).

I loved it.

Major Kudos : )
Guest chapter 20 . 4/15/2011
i normally don't review much especially when its a really good fic because first of all i wouldn't know how to put it all in words, you know. Another would be that im probably in shock that its DONE!

Gosh, it was so amazing. when i checked the reviews you were given, i was so surprised they weren't all praises.

And one even had the audacity to say that she had an idea just like yours. Trust me, she got nothing on you. (and i've checked her stuff out so rest assured im not just kissing your ass ;)

anyway, love it to bits.

Muah! :*
littlemelonatplay chapter 11 . 2/16/2011
What Neiji said to Tenten was horrible, but after what he went through I can understand why he did that. On one hand, it does not excuse his behavior . . . but I cant help feeling so much pity for him.
littlemelonatplay chapter 10 . 2/16/2011
Thats horrible. I never saw it coming. Gives a whole new meaning to "whore" that woman mentioned.
TheLuciferPerson chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I forgot to add in my earlier review...

you know the expression 'inducing a mind-fuck?'

yeah, your story was that.

it's not necessarity a bad thing though, so don't let it get you down.
TheLuciferPerson chapter 20 . 2/7/2011
I have to say...very interesting story, although it borders more on the disturbing than the fascinating parts.

another thing...I'm pretty much okay with everything except these...

1) so neji and neji's father slept with the same person? you do realize that this is like neji sleeping with his own father or mother or something? the age difference!

2) so neji is not only okay with, but also wants to keep on being in love and sleeping with person who may or may not be his sister and he is also okay with sleeping with hinata whether she may be his cousin, sister, daughter? okay, I can handle up to cousin okay, but sister and daughter is way way past the borderline for me, juss sayin.
Melchor chapter 20 . 2/1/2011
For some reason, my first reaction, at the end of every chapter, is to favorite it, even though I've already done it already several chapters ago. Great end to the story!
Melchor chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
Hello, I'm a latecomer to this story, but I've really enjoyed reading it.

"At a total loss, Neji sat up and pulled her back into his arms, sighing again and wondering what he'd done to deserve this. Oh, that's right. He was born."

:) That was fun. Thanks for writing.
pandas'n'kisses chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
DUDE I so did NOT see that coming
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 20 . 9/18/2010
Haha, of course people don't change. They just get better at hiding :) Man, the concept that Hinata may be Neji's sister was a brilliant twist. (And with my brain being naturally spiral shaped, it's a wonder I hadn't thought of it before).

Keep up the good work!