Reviews for My Dark's Dark
Chocolate-Coated-Chocobo chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
oO Very weird but very amusing..

You do not even WANT to know how I found your profile. It's a LONG story.

Tell me if I should update Dark Heart or if it sucks. I need another opinion. In otherwords, please review my story.

*waves shameless advertising flag around*
Opia-fire chapter 12 . 4/20/2005
Oh god, Noa... that was one of the more annoying parts of the show (I didn't really like the kid... He was mean to the Kaiba bros!) And there was no Bakura or Ryou in it! And technically Marik and Malik don't know about the whole deal with Noa either 'cause Marik was just wandering around the facilities breaking stuff. XD Silly psychopath.
Opia-fire chapter 13 . 4/20/2005

-pokes Yuko-

-Yuko twitches-

XD funny funny funny.
Little Ann chapter 6 . 4/17/2005
Hey. I couldn't find the story for a while there, I forgot it was in my favs list_, good chapter, I shall now comense in reading the rest of it.
Little Ann chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
Nyah, I like this
aquastar blue moon chapter 13 . 4/15/2005
lol kool thats funny WOOT WOOT
yugirules chapter 13 . 4/11/2005
That was so funny! I'm in a library so I'm practically having my hand over my mouth the whole time! That was the best. Can't wait for next chapter!

Kay(who is still trying not to burst out laughing)
tastes-like-ciel chapter 12 . 4/11/2005
Serena:Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry that I haven't reviewed! I don't hate you or anything...I just...I'm a bad reviewer! *goes and cries in corner*'ve been busy. I'm sure Mana understands.

Serena:*still crying* Busy doing what!

Serena: *stops crying* 0.0...T_T...*starts again*

Marik:Nice going, Bakura.

Bakura:What did I do?
hikarienzeru chapter 11 . 4/3/2005
WOW! i love it, but what's going to happen next! i like this its got alot of action keep up the good work! now come on and huryy with the next chapter! i cant WAIT till your next update! this is GREAT! _
yugirules chapter 11 . 3/31/2005
I like people being insane. It sure livens up a place. Anyway, i feel bad for the hikaries but the yamies i like to see them almost kill each other. Update!

That's me chapter 9 . 3/17/2005
Your story is very good! I kinda like it. I'd like to read the next chappie soon!
Opia-fire chapter 9 . 3/13/2005
This is great, I hope you keep writing this no matter what! :D Can't wait to see what happens next!
yugirules chapter 9 . 2/25/2005
This was such a good chapter expecially with Mana and Mahado fighting. I didn't review last time so I'll say it now but I laughed for a while with the whole car thing. It was funny. I wonder what will happen in the next chapter. Update soon!

tastes-like-ciel chapter 9 . 2/24/2005
Serena:I liked this chapter!

Hiei:You like all these chapters. -_-

Serena:0_o What are you doing here?

tastes-like-ciel chapter 6 . 2/21/2005
Serena:Yay! More chapters! Please put more chapters up! _

Bakura:(Is burning a doll of Basil on a stove) I HATE YOU BASIL!

Marik:(Is chopping up a doll of Manik with a butcher knife) DIE!

Yami:(Is stabbing a doll of Yuko with a very sharp knife) EVIL HIKARI STEALING PSYCHO!

Serena:o_0 Hm...should've seen that coming.