Reviews for Sago in my Milk and Tea
aw...kawaii!
tremor chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
It's funny!
YB chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
This was amusing! I liked it! And- oh! You should read 'Eros' by Fuki. She makes good YB!

There!

Go and review, she needs more reviews to keep up her story or she will be slow on updating!
MysteryChick chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
OH! Good story. I loved it! It was so cute! but i have only a small little complaint...HOW COULD U REVEAL THAT AT THE END...Cartoon network cancled the show right in the middle of the fight b/t those two...I was so upset...I wish u hadn't had said he died...I have to go and find out the rest now...

O.o;

Oh well...Great story!

Ja Ne
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Ok...didin't read the story, but I've read some of your reviews for other Y/B stories and i think that you should just not review at all. Now she's actually doing the Keiko bashing and OCC...so HA!
sy300 chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
I'm a big Yusuke and Keiko fan who doesn't like Botan and Yusuke but take note, this is NOT a flamer. I couldn't resist the tempation of reading a fic in Puu's POV -
Botan Urameshi chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I LOVE IT! Please do read my stories! Its botan/yusuke! Hehehe! My fav.! Ah lovely!
Eternal Musing chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
OMG that was so funny! It's past midnight here and I just started cracking up while reading your fanfic. My dad came into the room and asked if I felt ok. LOL! But seriously, that was GOOD! Pity it's a One-Shot, though. Would love to have seen what happened after the fight... _
Hasuko chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Woah, I didn't know that Puu used advanced vocabulary in his mind, or think these thoughts for that fact. Yep, I enjoyed the unbashing-ness of Keiko. She just seemed so... okay and not beachy. Btw, did she ever find out? Anyway, loved it. Write some more humor fics, please.