Reviews for If I Die Without a Home
Azkam Shazam chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
I like the way Stith describes how Korso shares a bond with his ship. And the moral of the story is...Haha, I like all the things you said at the bottom of the page.
Specter06 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Okay where to start,

First I want to say that I'm sorry I didn't post a review for this wonderful story sooner.

It is one of the best ones in the TAE section of this website and based on the most interesting alien character ever created.

She and this movie in general deserve so much more credit.

You are one of the few writers that kept straight on facts and and gave her true character.

I don't know what it is with me lately but I'm feeling so nostalgic when reading these Titan fics.

I always discover and learn how to appreciate a good fandom when its time has almost come.

I mean, I saw Titan A.E. for the first time on tv back in 2005. Well, the fandom was already slowly dying by that time.

I instantly bought the dvd (watched it a hundred times) and I started to collect every little piece of fanfiction, fanart and more from the internet.

Eventually I started writing my own fic but it's become more of a final oath to Titan A.E. and a preservation project for fanworks than just a story.

I'm so sad to see everything the fans created rot away with nobody caring.

I'm glad to see you (just like I did) have not given up either.

I've read your story twice and I loved it.

I hope you'll finish it one day.

Good luck,

Titan A.E. lives on in the hearts of the true fans forever...
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
OMJ!
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
GREAT! I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING A Titian A. E. STORY! I LOVE THIS FREAKING MOVIE!
HAL-9001 chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
Stith's comment at the end reminds me of Mark Twain (aka Samuel Clemens): "Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral in it will be banished; persons attempting to find a plot in it will be shot."
ProfoundGoat chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
This is a fantastic story. You characterize so, so well. Deffinately one of the best on here.

I know the fandom is dying, but I certainly hope you continue your Titan fics. Perhaps one with Preed? I think you just got him so well, you would do an amazing job.

Hope to read more from you!
Hazlov2004 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Good job
HelenaHermione chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
Amazing little story, quite a literary reflection upon Titan A.E. and what it might have meant for the characters to experience these events-excellent work!
val2244 chapter 9 . 9/25/2006
GOOD STORY! last chapter was sad... aw
paladinofthelantern chapter 6 . 7/17/2005