Reviews for Hermione's Change
Bjorn Mektig chapter 1 . 7/20
That was beautiful. Thank you.
gwmclintock9 chapter 1 . 3/19
kudos!
Tiphis chapter 1 . 3/15
Great story. I personally don't like one shots because by they're very nature they are not full stories, but somehow you nailed it. It had an interesting plot, character development, and an excellent finish.
The Muse of Apollo chapter 1 . 1/22
That was maybe the best thing I've ever read. Thank you.
PeterAmaranth09 chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
cools
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I really love it!
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
A well done and interesting story. The idea was different and interesting about Hermione being turned into a vampire. Harry and her were already a couple and liked to see the loyalty that Harry had for her to stay by her side no matter what she was. I liked how the issues of being a vampire came up when she was dating Harry and the anguish and emotions that she felt because of it. You covered it quite well with how one should feel when turned and having a human lover. The philosopher stone was an interesting solution and loved how the ending was happy for the two as they live the next thousand years together. Quite the romantic and enjoyable read. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Foxy Engineer chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Awwwwww this was super cute
draco122 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
that was freaking awesome. It was a lot of fun to read
Draco122
Trahald of Uru chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
That's what a vampire romance SHOULD be!
Screw you, Stephanie Meyer!
Random number generator chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Why also they hoarded the Stone for themselves?
Marion Hood chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Beautiful
themergitonian chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Good story.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
A good, well written and original story
Fallen Gods Rise chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I love this, an excellent portrayal of both vampires and the characters. Their problems are well reasoned as are their solutions. A very well done piece.
-FG