Reviews for Hermione's Change
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 5/5
A well done and interesting story. The idea was different and interesting about Hermione being turned into a vampire. Harry and her were already a couple and liked to see the loyalty that Harry had for her to stay by her side no matter what she was. I liked how the issues of being a vampire came up when she was dating Harry and the anguish and emotions that she felt because of it. You covered it quite well with how one should feel when turned and having a human lover. The philosopher stone was an interesting solution and loved how the ending was happy for the two as they live the next thousand years together. Quite the romantic and enjoyable read. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Foxy Engineer chapter 1 . 4/29
Awwwwww this was super cute
draco122 chapter 1 . 1/23
that was freaking awesome. It was a lot of fun to read
Draco122
Trahald of Uru chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
That's what a vampire romance SHOULD be!
Screw you, Stephanie Meyer!
Random number generator chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Why also they hoarded the Stone for themselves?
Marion Hood chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Beautiful
themergitonian chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Good story.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
A good, well written and original story
Fallen Gods Rise chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I love this, an excellent portrayal of both vampires and the characters. Their problems are well reasoned as are their solutions. A very well done piece.
-FG
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Aw what a sweet unconditional love story *sniff* luv it.
I'll add it to my overflowing collection. Well done by the way.

:))
Andrius chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Aww yeah, immortality!
James018 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Fantastic story. Vampire HP fanfics are very rare and nearly never well done. Thanks a lot for sharing this.
Dragon de la Muerte chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This is a piece of art. Well written you captured the emotions perfectly. I really liked it keep it up.
Shellmar chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
sweet :)
Desdemona chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Beautiful! Wonderful! Really, really, really well written! I looooooooved it! XD