Reviews for Hermione's Change
BillBrink chapter 1 . 9/19
I kept thinking that this story is a tragedy. There was no hope and only drawbacks to a future together, but you made an ending that was a victory over the circumstances. It ended on a warm feeling. Thank you.
LostInAGoodBook chapter 1 . 6/20
Love the originality of the plot and the bittersweet tone of the story. Well done!
ABZB13 chapter 1 . 6/7
awww
Montara chapter 1 . 2/17
Glad I found your story on Madm05 Favorite Stories' list. I loved it! And he didn't have to become a vampire, which would have made drinking from him impossible, and him keeping his self intact, sort of since he's an immortal now.

Thank you!
Bjorn Mektig chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
That was beautiful. Thank you.
gwmclintock9 chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
kudos!
Tiphis chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Great story. I personally don't like one shots because by they're very nature they are not full stories, but somehow you nailed it. It had an interesting plot, character development, and an excellent finish.
The Muse of Apollo chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
That was maybe the best thing I've ever read. Thank you.
PeterAmaranth09 chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
cools
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I really love it!
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
A well done and interesting story. The idea was different and interesting about Hermione being turned into a vampire. Harry and her were already a couple and liked to see the loyalty that Harry had for her to stay by her side no matter what she was. I liked how the issues of being a vampire came up when she was dating Harry and the anguish and emotions that she felt because of it. You covered it quite well with how one should feel when turned and having a human lover. The philosopher stone was an interesting solution and loved how the ending was happy for the two as they live the next thousand years together. Quite the romantic and enjoyable read. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Foxy Engineer chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Awwwwww this was super cute
draco122 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
that was freaking awesome. It was a lot of fun to read
Draco122
Trahald of Uru chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
That's what a vampire romance SHOULD be!
Screw you, Stephanie Meyer!
Random number generator chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Why also they hoarded the Stone for themselves?