Reviews for What's So Great About Valentine's Day?
Dark Azarathian chapter 2 . 3/16
You never updated...It was such a nice story...
I love it.
Nia Wallace chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Okay z10 years later and we still don't have a third chapter. Mob Timeee! I'll give you until February 13th to update or I'll hunt you down and track you. I mean it
theghotlywriter3 chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
Don't go angry mob on you?! *growl* I don't care if its been years, UPDATE!
OceanBlue chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
before i say anything the name comes from Blue being my favorite color and the name for a character i create in anything (i mean anything!) and the ocean being my favorite thing ever!

luv the fic so far keep it goin!
Ryan chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Beast Boy takes Raven to a restaurant & they spend a nice Valentine's Day together.

They fall in love.

rated k for kool chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
I know it's been 8 years since you updated, but cute story C:
AwesomeGuest chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
-_- You r taking like 50 thousand years to update...If u don't update Im gonna kill myself in the next month when I found out u still didn't update...okay I'm not going to do that but just imagine I will LOL! UPDATE RIGHT NOW PERSON!
Monkeysuncle1 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
I kind of want more of this... like alot. :P
Marida chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wooooowww only 2 chapters? Lazy GET ON IT
stephanie chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
you will more than likly never get this message but please finish! Its really good and I love it!
Lilypie7850549-strawberrygurl chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
this story's ok, just WAY 2 fast paced & hardly any description. Plus, u never even did the chappter yet. and look what what year it is now. 2007 PPL! R u blind? bring chapters when u promise 2, and make it at least a LITTLE most slow pased and descriptive.
Mortal Guardian chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
So, you'll finish this. V-Day is still over a month away.
ravenmasteroftele chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
your story is very cute!(:
Who's Your K'norfka chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
-tackle- Must... update! I'm dying to read what happens next, this is hysterical. And I love the coupling. -huggles Rae and BB and is zapped in the eye- Ow. Anyway. Yes. Update. I got skittles from one of my reviewers, I'll share them with you if you update.
Kitsune Plume chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
A couch cushion...? Either Robin's in his room and has a couch or he's looking into a mirror in the livingroom and that's where he's getting ready...Or they're in the bathroom... ::Looks Disturbed::

...If the dress fell to above her knees she must be REALLY tall...And she was already taller than Robin. ::Cracks Up::

::Looks Suspicious:: Are YOU Sarah?

Beast Boy removed an orchid petal from his hair. “This is part of the Experience.”

“Getting office furniture thrown at your head, or flower diving?”

Those are the BEST lines EVAH! ::Laughs Manically::