Reviews for Can you take that?
esbeth chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
it was awesomw and i mean it,it was so awesome that i just had to review and this is my very 1st time ever giving my praise oh andthe story was so funny 2 hope u keep up the work cas im hoping u do
nam1kawahyuga chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
this is great! neji and naruto and sasuke are cute!
unforgettable chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
cute spelling mistakes and grammar..stuttering-sluttering?WTH.
rallybabe89 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
so CUTE! i like this.
Victoire Lupin chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
That was so sweet! I loved his proposal- "Hyuuga Haruno Sakura?" was priceless.

One thing, though- I noticed some of the punctuation was a little distracting, like when there was no comma at the end of a spoken bit. But other than that, it rocked!
aismaiden17 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
love it..
Haru chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
waai That is so kawaii! (- 0 -)
kati-chan chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
cant help but luv it! lol
kitsuneasika chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
You should write more NejiSaku, you're good at it _
together N always chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
omg..i love how neji and sakura love each other and are dating...but for sakura to act like that for sasuke is not right...she shouldnt act like that!...but love the story!
barrelxracer3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I love it! this is just as cute as the first one!
Mangosplashies chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
YES! SO TOTALLY I WANT A SEQUEL!
Miss Written chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
AW! How cute! *NCB*
tirap chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I think that is a real cute sequel for "can you drop that", a nice continuation.

And the gossiping nurses XD(the only funny thing is that its exactly like this in real life too ...)

tirap
lilmisssushi chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Aww that was so sweet!

That was an awesome sequel!

I really liked Sasuke's part in this...they all seem to be such good friends! And poor Naruto lol. *snickers*

'"Can you take that?" "Take what?" "My name." he lowered his body, made sure she saw his eyes at the same level.'

I really really liked that bit for some reason . I can just imagine Sakura being really short and Neji towering over her...but lowering himself so that they're on the same eye level just strikes me as sexy XD. Ah, ignore me lol.

Anyways that was just really cool. Instant fave, my friend :]
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »