Reviews for If it Was You, That'd be Fine!
Namine-sama chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
OMG PLZ YOU MUST CONTINUE,ive been looking for good chrono crusade stories and i have found this please continue
Hayal Kurmak chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Six years since the last update... guess I won't be seeing another chapter, lol. What an awful cliffhanger though! That's okay though. Cute story.
Property Of Eriol chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
A bold move indeed! YAY! A KISS! XD PLEASE update soon! you've done really well 2 get 105 (well, 106 now...) reviews for only 3 chappies! Please continiue!
Whispering Lotus chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
Please update the last piece of the story ('_') it's so good. I hope you'll end it. Poor Chrono
DestinyCharmer chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
can't wait to see what happens next! this is really good! please update soon!
Azzy-Dazzy-123 chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
Holy Crap there is no way! EK! I REALLY HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON!
Wielder of the Mighty Pen chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
Update Please! I love it! You can't stop on a cliffie like that!
Synonymous Brian chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
Puhhlease update soon! Yet it seems like you're not going to... is it on hiatus? Please don't tell me you've abandoned it!
KawaiiMuffin chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
ahem, this is actually a real username I'm just too tired to log in. ANYWAYS it was really cute and funny!
Anime-mistress585 chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
o! go chrono! love this story, it's really cute with just that hint of "darker undertones" mwahahaha. I really liked how he was in his true form in his first fantasy. Keep writing!
pharitse chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
Yay! I can't wait to see wat happens next! WAHOO!
SimplySarah1221 chapter 3 . 10/23/2006
ewa pizza kis...haha
Ayane Selznick chapter 3 . 10/17/2006
Please don't let be another year to wait
valeria chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
wah! this story rules! please update! please please please update! oh, and can i do a fanart of this story?
Ms. Chidori Sagara chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
w00ts! continue soon! please continue soon!