Reviews for Diagon Burning
anonymous chapter 9 . 2/1/2007
sorry but i didn't totally understand your story was harry sneaking out to see ginny or draco or someone else, if so he shouldn't look like he has been punshed with a black eye ect!
BabeGia103 chapter 9 . 4/27/2005
why havent you updated

i love this story

please update soon and i will love you forever

well maybe not but i will read
ethereal chapter 9 . 4/15/2005
You asked for "Britpicking" so here's my contribution. We don't tend to say "Hicky" in England, we call it a love bite.

I love the story, it's kept me thoroughly engrossed.
sonia chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
The dinner with Malfoys was great, but Fred &George show was better. Very well done . thanks

/If the image of Draco Malfoy sitting around with his “storm-gray” eyes going “misty with tears” wasn’t bad enough, her brothers’ dramatic reading was certainly pushing Rita Skeeter’s exclusive interview over the edge/ -indeed.

Crystal chapter 9 . 3/27/2005
Question. Call me dense, but I have to ask. Is Harry snogging Draco?
Just Abi chapter 9 . 3/24/2005
Tonks is cracking me up. Oh my. And Hermione's subtle hints about someone in Ron's family if only it was, in fact, Ginny Weasley, Skank Extraordinaire giving him the love bits. I love this story.
Argo chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Last two chapters were surprising. Preliminary, everyone that I read all caused me feeling of feebleness and anger to all awful circumstances this year, including Lucius, SPEW, Ministries, Order's unwillingness to include Ron and Hermione as new members and certainly Draco and Pansy. So I irritably read the next chapter and then was upset and malicious all day at how awful it all was for Harry. I also was always upset because of Harry's childish acts, like to his constant fightes with Draco; and his failures in Quidditch and his helpless position in view of Lucius Malfoy's political actions.

But two last chapters have me in joyful and somehow nostalgic mood. I hope Gryffindor's Quidditch command has won a match with Ravenclaw. I was pleasantly surprised with Harry's abilities to justification of his late extracurricular actions and mysterious hickeys, as well as his abilities to resist in "dispute" with Draco for once. I was glad there was more shown about Harry's friends this time. I like it, that Hermione while having suspicion about Harry having relations with someone, don't trying to pull out it from him, but waits with patience, when her friend will be ready to tell them the news. I like patient and understanding Hermione. I like Harry wanting his friends be aware about Order's business, and not being all close-mouthed and keeping secrets. Well he * is * keeping secrets, but not about everything.

I'm upset, though about Tonks' death. I always was fond of her. I still have weak hope Tonks' death appears to be a mistake and she will be found alive. It would be a pleasant surprise for Remus, isn't it?
anon chapter 9 . 3/18/2005
absolutely bloody brilliant- if you ever decide to fill us in on the raging draco/harry affair, I urge you to do that sooner than later.
FlamencoPenguin chapter 9 . 3/17/2005
*cackles malevolently* Tonks! oh dear. I rather like that...lovely yaks. Remus doesn't belong to her, thank you for making that clear.

anyways, love what you're doing and I can't wait for the next bit!

-penguin
MachiavellianOrange chapter 9 . 3/17/2005
That was a funny chapter, even though Tonks died. I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing out loud. What I want to know is, is Tonks seriously dead, or is this just a new way for her to 'bag' her man? It would be hilarious if Remus went to her funeral, and when he went up to the cascate to get one last look at her body, she jumps up and starts kissing him.

Anyway, keep up the great work.
BabeGia103 chapter 8 . 3/16/2005
ok i am finshed

but you have to write more

that is so mean to leave us off at such a spot

does ginny know of harry and his 'friend'

i know the other person is malfoy but what is going on

we want details

we want facts, truths

please up dates soon

i love this story.
sonrisa chapter 8 . 3/13/2005
My goodness.

What is going on in that twisted mind of yours?

This is a really, really excellent story, and I can't wait for the next update-maybe I'll have something more constructive to say by then.

Really excellent.
BabeGia103 chapter 6 . 3/13/2005
i love you

you hate bush me too

we should be friends and have a bush bashing party

i love your story by the way
Brennend chapter 8 . 3/11/2005
I'm enjoying this so so much. I love how the relationship (whatever it may be) between Harry and Draco is understated and hinted at. It is a neat and original look at the pairing.

Though Ginny was hardly on the high ground with Dean after she ignored him for two weeks and was putting the moves on Harry.
SilentSleepingInTheCold chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Lol never cared about canon -shrugs- could never write like another author writes their characters but you seem to be doing very well. I do so love this story, usually stories turn me off for some reasons and this story just keeps me wanting to read more, awesome writing.