Reviews for Letting Go, But Holding on
Mirrors2014 chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Um Erik's eyes aren't black... other than that it's pretty good.
IPut a-SpellOnYou15 chapter 24 . 8/10/2013
WHAT THE FUCK. Pardon my language. But is that seriously it?! After all they went through? It just ends ?! I REFUSE TO BELEIVE IT.
steff-puppy chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
this story is very good, but u need 2 work on your spelling and grammar a bit more
sing for me chapter 24 . 2/10/2007
You haven updated in around 3 months?

*immatates Meg*

Shame! Shame! Shame!

But this chapter is REALLY sad. ;_;
sing for me chapter 13 . 2/9/2007
SQUE!

Ok-you are a GREAT authoress. ) I LOVE good phanfictions. Bad one's hurt my soul. (

Oh now I remember what I was going to use to discribe this chapter- HOLY SHIZNET!
Penelope chapter 24 . 12/10/2006
I like your story! Please update soon!:)
javert24601 chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
Hey betabellatrix:

VICOMTE DE CHAGNY!

Not Vicompte

Not Vicont

Not Vicomp
javert24601 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Then you should get a better Beta.

This, aside from the damning fact that it is a Mary Sue phic, is not bad, actually rather decent. You know where you're going with your style; you're just a bit misguided.

-Two sentences can NEVER be joined by a comma unless there is a conjunction present; that is called splicing. The semi-colon is also a helpful tool.

-Some of your wording is a bit off. For instance, people don't have holes torn out of them, they have the stuff torn out which then leaves a hole.

-You have some typos and some grammatical errors

Generally, though, it's not bad.
Kanashii-chan chapter 24 . 12/1/2006
Um. Hi, like do you need a beta-reader or somthing?
Lair Lover chapter 11 . 12/1/2006
I like your story, but the spelling mistakes are so bad and so many that it is distracting. For heavens sake, spelling is part of a good story. Please use spell check, and then make sure that the word is spelled right for the way it is used. Thanks!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
You have a LOT of spelling errors. You might want to run a spell check before posting.
Bitter Lilly chapter 23 . 9/21/2006
Please Please Please Please Please continue the story! I love it and really want to read more! Its getting amazing and Eric and Meg are so amazing together. _ I love your wrighting, and you havn't writin since last year. *cry* Wright!
mpavsweet chapter 23 . 9/2/2006
Please update soon!
beata-beatrix chapter 19 . 9/5/2005
It's about time Meg and Erik get their own juicy 60-minute liplock.
beata-beatrix chapter 15 . 9/5/2005
"She seemed so persistent with having his mask off."

Meg: I want to make love to the REAL you!