Reviews for Wild Assail
Akimoto Kaito chapter 18 . 3/9/2006
T'ch. You made me too good here, Zala. You still need some work on the spelling, although it did get somewhat better.

The Masked Marauder
Kyuzo Aoi chapter 17 . 12/26/2005
Is Cagalli alive? Please, more of you!
Tai-dye chapter 15 . 9/29/2005
Really good story, but isn't it suppose to be Duo not Deo?
bloodyknight85 chapter 13 . 9/7/2005
'Orb under threat... Premission to launch the elite team has been given... I woner what kind of a elite team will emerge from this... It's the Dragoon Team isn;t it? Hopefully it isn;t the DRAGOON that i am talking about... The Invaders are in for a nasty surprise...'

Keep up the good work, dude... Update sooN!
bloodyknight85 chapter 7 . 9/5/2005
'Damn... Is ZAFT now Public Enemy Number One or is it the white legged ship that is the one bounty hunters want to get? Miguel Ayman... Rusty Mackenzie... I thought those guys... Oh man... This is getting colder by the minute... Much action... and detailed plot... I can say is... GOOD!'

Keep up the good work, dude... Update sooN!
Kyuzo Aoi chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
OK tong storya mo. Sorry kung nawala yung dating storya ko, mga diktador kasi yung admins ng Baka Hudyo yung isa sa admin, napansin nya ang racial slur ko (Jew-devil) at dinelete niya ang storya ko na walang ispinesipay na reason. Anyway, may panibagong storya ako. Abangan mo lang, ha?

Asuran Chang
jenniferseedlover chapter 11 . 7/24/2005
nice! i like it
ennov chapter 10 . 6/10/2005
Hey heero is finally out haha i love him haha by the way isn't the blond guy in chapter quatre? haha i wan him inside haha... keep up the good work and upload more soon..._
Aqua Diamond 55 chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
thank you thank you for keeping Nicol . I Love Him with all my heart. good chapters so far. please try to put nicol with someone but no guys with him . okay just suggestion of you. bye bye
Dizzy27 chapter 6 . 5/17/2005
woW! Almost perfect fanfic for me;everything is very detailed I also like the upgrades on all the gundams and wow even Miguel is alive!

Just watched out:you sometimes mix Freedom and Strike w/ Independece nd Mutiny... nywei pls update soon and keep up the good work
Kamui Shinken chapter 5 . 4/13/2005
Great fic! It's really unussual to find this kind of stories in here, so full of action and with great description of battles and armament. I must say I'm impressed. You have to update ASAP. Keep your great work. Byez.
xxravenwingxx chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
I like this. Better grammar and such, plus a nice plot. The Wind sounds interesting. So keep it up!
bloodyknight85 chapter 3 . 2/5/2005
'What are they actually fighting against? The 'Wind'? What are they intentions then? They are quite desperate in destroying Archangel it seems... Those three enemy mobile suits... I wonder what they are...'

Keep up the good work, man... Update sooN!
xxravenwingxx chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I liked this! You might want to work on your grammar. There were several instances where you had like a plural subject and a singular verb, or vice versa. Nothing big, but it'd be nice if you worked on it.

Also, one other thing that would make everyones lives easier would be if, for each new character speaking, you made sure their lines were separate. Its hard when you have two different characters speaking in the same paragraph to know whos saying what.

But really grammar/format is the only fault i find with this story! I really like the plot and everything! Keep it up!
Yoko-obssessor chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
nice story. please update as soon as possible.