Reviews for Back to the Future Fanfic Chain
A Person chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
:O

Would it be totally crazy to ask you, 6 years after you last updated, to finish this? Or at least, make a little summary of what you planned to happen next? Please :P
emeraldeyegurl chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
what does this chapter have anything to do w/ Marty, Doc and Back to the Future movies? plz tell me. It is still good but i need to know. well bye. :-)
twisterblake chapter 5 . 8/9/2006
hey great chapter I hope marty can find doc and the delorean and get back to his own time I hope.
twisterblake chapter 4 . 8/9/2006
hey great chapter marty is now meet all this people where and the world is doc and the delorean and marty see this sexy girl on here wow that going to be something update chapter 7 I read all your chapter until completed story
twisterblake chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
hey great chapter I wonder what will happen to doc and martya and that guy in the delorean how will they get rid of him. great chapter update chapter 7 soon great story finish until completed.
twisterblake chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
hey ansom I hope marty go save doc from this evil people I hope and marty use the delorean to go save him in. ansome update next chapter soon.
Anonymous-cat chapter 3 . 2/14/2005
Whoa. Things are still pretty wierd- the Vampire Syndrome sounds cool though. I feel sorry for erik, with his nightmares and his losing his sister...
Anonymous-cat chapter 2 . 1/27/2005
Wow. What an interesting concept. They've gone way too far this time- were Doc and Marty trying to get to the year 2405? Or is this an accident? And what are they doing to Erik and his sister? It sounds as if they've turned Erik into- a vampire, maybe, because he thought blood tasted good, and his sister into a drug induced time traveler. Does she really go back in time, or does she just imagine she is because of the drugs? But then how would she bring things back to her brother? Confusing. Please update!
Stoko chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I'm guessing the "Erik" thing was supposed to be a cliffhanger? Didn't get it. The writing style is odd, but somehow appropriate considering the perspective.

So, Marty and Doc have emerged in 2405 PC-XI? Considering 8931 PC-IV was 17397AD, they must be insanely far into the future. I can't imagine what could've caused it, or what the galaxy is like now, but I'm looking forward to finding out _