Reviews for Summer Technology
Skyrere chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
hahahahahaha...
and to end it with Kakashi's first fanfic... just perfect.
HatakeSarah chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I love this. I am not ashamed to say I snort-laughed at Kakashi.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
That was lollish and awesome. I loved the 'it's too hot' excuse.
"But there's a missing nin who killed thousands of people tresspassing on our picnicking area!"
"Just let him, Sakura: it's too hot to do anything now."
Heh. Lol.
Also liked the fact that Itachi had to seek out Sasuke in order to get over his omgness about Uchihacest and yet finds it incredibly difficult to kidnap his idiot teammate.
AllBlue.is.myNinjaWay chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
FREAKIN' BRILLIANT! Yay I'm glad someone finally agrees with me about yaoi and incest (especially uchihacest *barfing*) they are so gross! Ew Kakashi how could you ever ship sasunaru? Gross closet perv...

Anyway, this was probably the best crack fic I've ever read! AMAZING JOB! Crack!Itachi he's so much fun! XD and poor Sasuke, I had the EXACT SAME reaction when I found uchihacest! Of course also with screaming and banging my head on the keyboard... I have photographic memory too, Itachi... I feel the pain...

And I mean seriously, I agree with the hate-without-sexual-tension thing too. I hate my older sister but I'm not gonna FUCK her. Ew. That would be yuri AND Helveticacest. Lol. But seriously, it's... Ew. Just ew.

Again, I am so happy you wrote this! Thank you so much! I LOVE IT!
Phoenix's Inferno chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Wow. Amazing. XD
Angel Of Darkness And Light chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Oh my god...That was hilarious. Great work! :D
goldgall chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I have a huge soft spot (perhaps 'pit of seething evil' is a better-fitted term) for crack!Itachi, and even more so for crack!Itachi meeting Sasuke. So thank you very much.
iSchlumpy chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
OMG itachi is so awesome xD
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Amanzing ))
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! LMFAO! MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD!
Forever in the Sky chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
LOOOOOOOOOOOL

That was just too funny for words.

LMAO!
Fellfire chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Summer Technology

"This is probably the worst thing that has happened to you since... well. When I slaughtered the clan. But at least I had my reasons and no, you may not know yet. Good grief what ever happened to good old healthy suspense? You'll thank me for all this angst one day. Anyway, uchihacest means... fan girls write about you... me... get... you know... together... kinda... get busy thingy, heh… Urm. Er."

*Chokes*

"So," Itachi recovered. "Yes, so. Now I know for sure I wasn't mistaken when I thought there was nothing ah, sexual between us-"

*Giggles hysterically* "He took comfort in the gagging noises coming from his brother" Ahahahaheheh... O.M.G poor Sasu! NOW he's scared for life.

*ahem*

and the best part:

"Foolish little brother," *falls over*

Itachi started formally, hands a whirl. "If you want to kill me… hate, spite, and run and run and…"- the seal was almost done- "-ing on to lif-ah damn, you know the drill."

ROFL

*Gasp* thanx for writing this!
dat-ass-doe chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
lmao lol omfg wow... that ending! oh man, i laughed so so so hard i think i may have busted a couple ribs and in the process gained a six pack! funniest thing ever about it being kakashi's fic they were looking at in the end 'Jiriyia he may not be, but he still hoped his team would review the fic.'... just wow!
een nihc chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This is just pure crack fun. OMG, Kakashi's 1st fanfiction.

I wonder what's Kakashi's reaction when he read fanfic about him eg. KakaIru, KakaSasu, KakaSaku etc. XD
closetbookworm chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Kakashi writing a fic EPIC. Good job!