Reviews for Summer Technology
werid but cool
Anata chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
OMG. That was so funny. XD
Sahara Storm chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Lovely, hilarious peice of writing! I'm so glad you decided to post it. It made me laugh so much. While making everyone ticklish, you still managed to keep everyone in character. What pain and horror Sauke would go through indeed if he could only see the things we do to him on Tee hee. Itachi is so gleefully evil. Wonderful write. Great job! :-)

P.S. What do I have to do to persuade you to post those other little things you're hiding from us? LOL
myname chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
wow!

so realistic really. only that Sasuke was slightly OOC... this is cool! like your ficcie! Wonder who wrote those uchihacest. . .
NeverDust chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
.. I love you...
Rainfelt aka Phoe-chan chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Ha! That was very amusing. Only thing I can point out is Itachi is an S-class missing nin, not A-class. But all in all, I very much liked it. XD
Yuen-chan chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
XD

Haven't had a good crack fic in awhile. My thanks. _
Oracle Oci chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Rotf!lol, will they found out kakashi writed it? plz,plz,plz write more!
liferegrets chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Four words: You. Are. A. Genius.
Haruna chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
LOL! VERY VERY daring indeed. but whose to say it wasnt hilarious? laughed my head off, yup i completely lost my mind when i discovered wat adult fic was, reacted badly as sasuke n vowed to never step to that creepy place ever again. poor poor sasuke. eh i heard of the island fic but never checked it out, still in middle school, so not interested in yaoi. well funny yet slightly disgusting fic.
The-Imfamous-E chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Wow! That was awesome! I love Itachi and the Rolex industry part! That was awesome!
IrishKitsune chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
did i ever mention how much i loved you i mean having them discover the wonderful joys that yaoi,incest and random pairings can bring to them yaay i love distraught sexual tension . if you can call it that _;
Kesshin chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Our Incarus' Song, writing a crack fanfic? XD Only you could pull off something this good in that genre, Incarus.I love the idea of Itachi working in the Rolex industry; seriously, with a coat like that, how could he not? ;)

It does bring up the question, though, of what wold happen were the characters in Naruto to get a glimpse of

Sakura would go on a Sasusaku binge; Naruto would scratch his head at the Naruhina stories (Eh? I don't think Hinata-chan likes me like that...), Kakashi would chuckle at the numerous attempts to take some of the mystery out of his past, and Sasuke would be sent running for the nearest trash can when he found out what Uchihacest was.

I also liked the idea of Kakashi writing his own fanfic about his students. XD It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he did do something like that.

Anyway, another success, my friend. Keep it up.

-Kesshin
AfroKane chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Bwahaha, damn funny. Tell you what, I read this story during lunch time in office. And I have to TRY SO HARD from letting my laugh burst out like a bomb.

I like the the part where you listed the entry and the ending-Kakashi want his student to review his fanfic! You really is a genius!

I usually prefer dark or serious fic more, but this one is absolutely an exception. Write more! :D
Muffy chapter 1 . 1/29/2005