Reviews for Summer Technology
Faery chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
OMG! *dies* That last line made me laugh so hard!
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
OMG. THAT WAS TEH BEST CrACK FIC IN TEH HISTORY OF CRACK FICS.

. . . *stunned* Ah. I
Pete Zaitcev chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Well, it's too hot for flames. But something is missing. The enormous flow of faggotry makes Naruto section at FF, heck, makes the whole fandom ripe for the self-reference and cruel satire. So the point is well taken. Yet it can be executed in a more artistic way. I only know it because I saw it done. Here's a good example: "Aragorn's Average Adventure", .
Senwich chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
*trying like hell to restrain from bursting into laughter*

OMFG! THIS IS FREAKING HILARIOUS!
allyluv chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
HAHAHAHAHAH! i was laughing so hard when i read the part "adult fanfiction". i read naruto stuff on that site too and came across tons of yaori stuff and was like, "ek!" *cold shivers* anyways... you're great! now moving onto the rest of your stories :D
XD chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Hello!

You've got a great big glaring typo in the end:

~~

The blond crowded behind, ignoring the heat radiating from the impromptu group-gathering and read out the first thing he First entry: The genins gets lost on a island and romance ensues!

~~

But other than that I liked it.
Icygal237 chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
werid but cool
Anata chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
OMG. That was so funny. XD
716799 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Lovely, hilarious peice of writing! I'm so glad you decided to post it. It made me laugh so much. While making everyone ticklish, you still managed to keep everyone in character. What pain and horror Sauke would go through indeed if he could only see the things we do to him on Tee hee. Itachi is so gleefully evil. Wonderful write. Great job! :-)

P.S. What do I have to do to persuade you to post those other little things you're hiding from us? LOL
myname chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
wow!

so realistic really. only that Sasuke was slightly OOC... this is cool! like your ficcie! Wonder who wrote those uchihacest. . .
NeverDust chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
.. I love you...
Glow in the Rain chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Ha! That was very amusing. Only thing I can point out is Itachi is an S-class missing nin, not A-class. But all in all, I very much liked it. XD
Yuen-chan chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
XD

Haven't had a good crack fic in awhile. My thanks. _
Oracle Oci chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Rotf!lol, will they found out kakashi writed it? plz,plz,plz write more!
liferegrets chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Four words: You. Are. A. Genius.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »