Reviews for Summer Technology
meltina chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Absolutely genius.

[“Adult Fanfiction Archives,” he read out dutifully, “First entry: Uchihacest galore! The time for Sasuke to kill his brother has come, but things doesn't go the way he's planned! R and R please lol! Second entry: Itachi times Sasuke. Sasuke has a midnight visitor and-”]

Thanks to you, I have spat-out Gatorade all over my computer monitor. I hope you're satisfied. /
fudrabbit chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
HAHAHA! it was funny! i love funny and crazy fanfics like this one. but it could be better if the story had a big climax. but, what the heck, it was very funny and interesting. _
Night-Owl123 chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
update soon! I love reading ur story! _
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
hahahaha;; I want to see Naruto's reaction...
silent nox2 chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
That was hilarious, I wouldn't mind getting used to these type of crack. My stomach still hurts from all the laughing i've done. The insanity was very much welcomed and I do hope you'd write more crack, they're quite addictive.
Tami chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
That was incredibly amusing, and very coherent for a crack fic. I particularly liked the end, with Kakashi following in Jiraiya's footsteps.
DreamFeathers chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I was laughing in fits through this fic when i read it, and that's saying something. You have an INCREDIBLY AWSOME writing style and i LOVE IT!

I hope that you will continue writing more of yer humor fics! ;p
KawaiiMisha-san chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
LOL! THIS IS 3 WORDS! HI-LARI-IOUS! **Sticks you in faves** Ew...I hope Sakura is not really with Sasuke...XD should make a sequel you know..._
firefly chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Who said crack couldn't be utterly priceless and hilarious...? *bursts out laughing*

"...uchihacest means... fan girls write about you... me... get... you know... together... kinda... get busy thingy, heh… Urm. Er."

*dies* "GET BUSY THINGY!"

I just imagined that coming out of Itachi's mouth, and started laughing like a mental patient on coffee-diluted prozac. *cries* The sheer simplicity of the fic made it extremely funny, and I LOVE the ending. I could imagine Kakashi standing there, looking all hopeful for a review. XD!

Poor, poor Sasuke...*shakes head* I think I love Itachi now. "Oi, Foolish Litte Brother" XD XD XD!

M...need more piccies of Itachi on the wall, next to all my Gaara and Kakashi yumminess...*_*

...excellent fic. Write another one, and this I beg of you. *reads her favourite line and starts laughing all over again*
the-bird-flies chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS SO FUNNY! Hehehe...I was laughing all the way through...Great ending! Post more! ENTMOOT! *everyone stares at MKRA before someone pulls out a gun and ends her misery*

MKRAd
vic chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
lol, IT IS SO TRUE! if any of the characters read the yaoi stuff on this and the more *ahem* mature site, they would go balistic thanks for this funny story
Cyberwing chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
great story hope u update ;p
Lil Empress of the Heartless chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
ahahahahahahaha funny.
Tsugath chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
FOFL! WARNING: Do NOT read this at work! I laughed like a madman the entire time:)
Horn chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
This is weird I was just reading stories on but none of that gay crap though
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »