Reviews for Summer Technology
jessicainspace chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
lmao lol omfg wow... that ending! oh man, i laughed so so so hard i think i may have busted a couple ribs and in the process gained a six pack! funniest thing ever about it being kakashi's fic they were looking at in the end 'Jiriyia he may not be, but he still hoped his team would review the fic.'... just wow!
een nihc chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This is just pure crack fun. OMG, Kakashi's 1st fanfiction.

I wonder what's Kakashi's reaction when he read fanfic about him eg. KakaIru, KakaSasu, KakaSaku etc. XD
closetbookworm chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Kakashi writing a fic EPIC. Good job!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Man this was so hilarious. Itachi must have been bored lol
Annaku chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
oh god Kakashi how could you! everyone knows NaruGaara is soo much better. :D i was reading this in class and it took all my focous not to burst out laughing as the teacher lectured. awesome. although i now think that Sasuke is scarreed for life.. well even more for life
candyredlove chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
omg this is HILARIOUS! did u spell that rite? oh well w/e, awesome story btw
DrAnime203 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
xD SO funny! I'm glad I'm not the only one who is slightly terrified by Uchihacest! Thanks for posting!
Sylar221B chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
The genins gets lost on a island and romance ensues! Will they find teamwork by reading underneath the underneath? R&R! SasuNaru, SakuGaara, InoLe-" I wanna read that fanfiction! :(
rosie isis and rai the kitsune chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
*hits head on desk bending over to clutch her stomach from laughing so hard*
Deploringly chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Cherry Blossom Bubble Gum chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I loved it! Kept me laughing the whole time!
snake and crane chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
ha ha ha *crys with laughter* brill

...?

how did itachi get his hands on a laptop with incredible wireless range

...

where can i get on of thease?
Katheodora chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
AHAHAHAHAHA! HILARIOUS!
Sora Nadeshiko chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Ha! This was a good one. Next time try to do it with more details about the lemon fic and make sure there's more to giggle about.
Spartan Ninja chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Ouch. I am now mentally scarred. Funny though.
199 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »