Reviews for Summer Technology
Annaku chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
oh god Kakashi how could you! everyone knows NaruGaara is soo much better. :D i was reading this in class and it took all my focous not to burst out laughing as the teacher lectured. awesome. although i now think that Sasuke is scarreed for life.. well even more for life
candyredlove chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
omg this is HILARIOUS! did u spell that rite? oh well w/e, awesome story btw
DrAnime203 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
xD SO funny! I'm glad I'm not the only one who is slightly terrified by Uchihacest! Thanks for posting!
Sylar221B chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
The genins gets lost on a island and romance ensues! Will they find teamwork by reading underneath the underneath? R&R! SasuNaru, SakuGaara, InoLe-" I wanna read that fanfiction! :(
rosie isis and rai the kitsune chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
*hits head on desk bending over to clutch her stomach from laughing so hard*
Deploringly chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Cherry Blossom Bubble Gum chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I loved it! Kept me laughing the whole time!
snake and crane chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
ha ha ha *crys with laughter* brill

...?

how did itachi get his hands on a laptop with incredible wireless range

...

where can i get on of thease?
Katheodora chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
AHAHAHAHAHA! HILARIOUS!
Sora Nadeshiko chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Ha! This was a good one. Next time try to do it with more details about the lemon fic and make sure there's more to giggle about.
Spartan Ninja chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Ouch. I am now mentally scarred. Funny though.
ScribbleWorld chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
haha! Hilarious! I always do wonder what the character's reactions would be if they found out all the ridiculous pairings they're put into...
Ceri Siracha chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I love how Sasuke's innocence is SQUASHED LIKE A BUG. Hilarious interpretation of Itachi. Love how Kakashi wrote that fanfic. RUN AWAY FROM THE SCARY FANFICTION!
IReadNoNonsense chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
*twitch* *twitch*

that was weird... and funny
New Dragon Rider chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Woot! Kakashi ships SasuNaru! Yes!

:D

I love this story. I have to say, I didn't see the Kakashi's fanfiction ending, but it's funny! I love crack!
195 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »