Reviews for The Voice That Calls to Him
RedDeathLvr chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
I know this is a long shot since it's been 10 years since this story was last updated bit I'm going to ask anyway. Could you finish this? I llove it.
uptowngirl48 chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
very lovely chapter!
Hot4Gerry chapter 5 . 6/3/2007
Hey what happened? This srory needs an end. Hope you still check for reviews. Two years is a long time. Did inspiration run dry or life get in the way? Hope you revisit this story with remewed enthusiasm. I dheck in and see if anything new is ever added.
Penelope chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
I love your story! Please up to date soon!
Tinuel chapter 5 . 8/6/2006
Haha. I love it whenever Christine gets her nasty self corrected in meg/erik fics. Always fun to read your own thoughts on certain characters ;) So props for Madame Giry.

You seem to rush things a bit, however. This goes at an abnormally rushed pace, and I feel as though we could be missing so much without you taking a moment to slow down and describe everything.

I dont like lyrics in the dialog, it just doesnt fit. While once is kinda cute and can be accepted, continuing to do it just breaks away from the moment in the story. The random lyrics just dont fit well.

But, I like their characters. Eriks aggression and depression is very plausable, and I Madames stern attitude towards him is very correct for someone in a motherly position.

What I dont understand..is how exactly did Christine find them? Why on earth would they let her in, and I think had he wanted to..Erik could've easily thrown Meg aside (without killing her) and got to Christine. Afterall, hes the phantom ;)

So if there is the simple meaning of him not truely WANTING to see her, perhaps you could go back and stress that more within his emotions.
MommaLeopard chapter 5 . 3/19/2006
!

EE !

!

E !

Please!
beata-beatrix chapter 5 . 9/6/2005
I love ErikMeg, but I must reiterate:

NO SONG LYRICS IN DIALOGUE. It is cheasy and sounds incredibly weird. Unless you're writing a parody/songfic, there should be no LYRICS. It RUINS that dramatic mood of a prose work.

And yes, Meg, Christine is a shallow beeyatch whose deserves to be with her precious fop Raoul. (And don't tell me I don't get it, 'cause I'm a Leroux phangirl.. XD)
Alyciel chapter 5 . 8/29/2005
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! UPDATE REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SOON!

Sorry about the caps. I just really like this story and would enjoy it even more if you continued.
ViXeNsFiRe chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
I couldnt help but notice how long ago this fic was last updated and I hope that I can implore you to update? I am really enjoying this story.
klic chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
UPDATE! *holds up posters with threats* Please, don't leave me hanging!
klic chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
PLEASE UPDATE! I really like this story, and have been watching it for some time now. Please, please, for the love of Erik and Meg, update!
derrekslove chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
You must write more. I think that it is genius. You are very talented. Please continue with the story i really like it.

ELLIE
Madam Moo chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
I hate Christine... _ I hated her when she picked Raoul over Erik! Gr...Just cause Raoul is sexy...that doesn't mean anything!
fictiongurl chapter 5 . 5/29/2005
encore!
M Leblanc chapter 5 . 4/27/2005
This is such a great story! I am also VERY fond of Erik/Meg pairings. You should definitely update again! PLEASE! If you do, I will review every single chapter! I would really hate to see such a wonderful fic go to waste. Also, I commend you on not going crazy and making Erik ridiculously OoC. He is very in-character. (Yay for Christine-bashing!) PLZ UPDATE! :-)