Reviews for The Chicago Mystery
Ominae chapter 3 . 3/17/2005
Almost forgot, how about putting more people in it. I'm working on Chapter 3 for my fanfiction, Maybe we can work something out - Ominae. _
Ominae chapter 3 . 3/17/2005
Nice one. Wish you can do a chapter 4. Maybe we can team up with Mat and a make a story that would eventually be from a normal investigation to being involved in a war. Doesn't make sense, but sounds cool though. Let us know when you've done chapter 4. _
Mat49324 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Hey, I wonder when you'll update. It has been a few months and I am starting to get a little concerned. I have a recent story up called "Dog Eat Spy Part 2" and I was wondering if you could review that if you had time just for me to get your own opinion. I hope you update soon. Take care.

Mat49324 chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
That's okay. I wasn't really counting on it. Maybe try give us a preview of the next chapter so we could get an idea. 2nd chapter is up for my latest story. Check it out. Update soon. I hope you finish this soon.

Mat49324 chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
Great second chapter. Hopefully like last time, I see at least a few minutes of swimming. It's okay if I don't. One thing: How many chapters is this thing gonna be this time?

ironronan357 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
cool idea combining Martin and Spies; this could get interesting! Think Clover will change her mind? (lol)
Farhan Tre chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
I deleted it because the story sucks (Everything) It's been posted in my site instead. That's okay. Some of my friends haven't seen BTTF too. You should catch it on TV sometime. They've been a few reruns on TV since 1992. Diana and Java are characters in "Martin Mystery" Marathon's other cartoon. Same creators and production staff from Totally Spies. (Catch it on Fox if you have time)

Marty
Mat49324 chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Great story. Better than your Canadian agent story (which you removed) why? Anyway, I have never seen BTTF (I'm sorry to say). Hope you'll update soon. I'm looking forward to the 2nd chapter and the rest of the entire story. I hoe you get a lot of reviews. Oh and by the way, who are Diana and Java? Friends or relatives of yours?

-Mathew

p.s. I don't know if you'll be surprised about what I said earlier.